Addison x Zed - Hoodie

It had been a nice day in Seabrook, birds were singing, cyclers rode by houses, and dogs barked at squirrels that ran along the fresh green lawns of the residents that lived in the small, perfect neighborhood. It was especially perfect, however, for a perfect couple who's names were Addison Wells and Zed Necrodopolus.

School had just ended for the two and they had no after-school activities. The zombie and cheerleader started their walk home with a few of their closest peers. "Yo, what's up, Eliza?" The zombie boy gave his best friend a fist bump. "Ah, you know, the usual. Working on fighting against monster intolerance.. eyeing up that incredibly handsome werewolf," She grinned and stared off into the distance ahead of her, coming back to reality once Zed gently punched her shoulder, "You really like that guy.. cute!" "Thanks! So what's going on with-" She was cut off by Bucky, Addison's cheer star cousin, coming up behind them, laughing.

"What's up, monsters?" The school president gave Zed a hard slap on the back and filled the small space between the best friends, smiling from ear to ear. "Zew. Zucki." Bonzo grimaced and formed some distance between himself and the over-confident teenager. He frowned, not understanding their zombie language, "Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" Zed and Eliza just laughed, and Jacey, one of the infamous Aceys, caught up to the cheer captain and tapped his shoulder, "I think he said you're ugly."

"Shut it, Jacey!" He shooed the boy away, looking at Zed, "any news?" The zombie thought for a moment before he spoke, "Nah, not really, except I bought this cool new hoodie. It's dope." He held it out for everyone to see. "Yeah, well, I don't care." He laughed then headed into his neighborhood, away from the zombies' neighborhood. "Bye, monsters!" He waved and went to his house.

Zed's lover, Addison, skipped over to him and linked her arm in his. He smiled and kissed her cheek, sweetly, "Hey, Addie." She grinned her usual wide, perfect smile, "Hi! I hope you don't mind but I'm going to do my homework at your place tomorrow if that's cool with you." This made Zed even happier and his smile grew a little wider. "Yeah, totally,"

Time skip to the next day at school

Zed was walking to his locker to grab his books for next period. He saw Addison, but, something was different. She had a strange piece of clothing on, over her usual pink outfit. She had a hoodie on. Wyatt's hoodie. The now infuriated zombie stormed over to his girlfriend, gripping onto the sleeve of his enemy's hoodie which was currently on her. "WHAT'S THIS FOR? WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT MUTT'S HOODIE ON?" Addison recoiled a little at his tone, pouting and gently pulling her arm away, "I was cold, so he offered me the hoodie he had on."

"TAKE IT OFF! NOW!" The girl frowned and did not do as her boyfriend said. Class had started and a crowd of late students had separated the two.

They did not see each other until after school when they were both at Zed's house, doing their homework silently. Zoey, Zed's little sister, had skipped over to him and whispered a little advice to him, "Talk to her." Zed sighed then followed the young girl's advice, and gently tapped the working girl's arm. "Hey, you need help with anything?" She looked up from her work, sitting on his bed next to him, "No.. but I am a little cold," She rubbed her arms, shivering slightly.

That's when the zombie realized he had his brand new hoodie on, and in an instant, he slipped it off, pulling it down over the small cheerleader's head. She returned his sweet action with a light smile, cuddling into his chest.

"Thank you for the hoodie."

Well there it was! My first chapter in this book! I know it was kind of pointless and short but I think I'm improving on my writing. What do you think and who would you like to see next? :)