Chapter 3 [ The illegal couple ]

I seriously have way too many ideas of who this is. Haha, it's crazy how I think she looks similar to the Villainess and me.

Haha, my brain really a good checking. Well...doctor brain, where are you? I need a checking ASAP ^^.

"Adele, did you miss me alot?" The woman that is now has became my new mother kissed me on cheek.

I just met you today and I don't even know you properly. Sksksk, even if you're my mother, I really don't know how to miss you after 10 days of not seeing you.

"Uhh..ah.."

Lord, just how do you sleep at night with that chest size? I'm surprised that she doesn't show any problem with back pain despite having hentai women chest size.

Uhh...it's not big as hentai women but it's still noticeable. And yes, I was quite cultured back when I was on earth.

Which doujinshi did I have not read? If ×h£nt@i have a top reader reward, then I would have received 20 of them. The woman continues to rock me in her arms but I didn't succumb to sleepiness again.

After all of those non mentioned training arc, I have finally defeated sleepiness. She gave me a kiss on my cheek before putting me back inside the cradle. I crawled around the cradle and played with the rattle toy out of boredom. She watched me playing by myself with a small smile on her face.

Just as then, a knock on a door interrupted the sound of rattle. She faintly said come in and the door crack open, revealing a middle age woman in her.

"Duchess, his excellency will return tomorrow. His majesty have prepared a celebration for his excellency. I have prepared the tea for you in your room. Please leave young lady to Margaret. I'll call her back." The middle age woman said without showing any sort of expression on her face.

The duchess nodded her head and leaves the room. The middle age woman watched her left the room. When the duchess left the room, the middle age woman turned to me.

Her shadow lured over me. The middle age woman gave me a cold look and mutter enough for me to hear.

"These days, you have become more and more like that evil woman..." She traced her cold finger over my skin and grab my chin.

"If it weren't for you, the archduke would have killed your mother long time ago. Who would have thought that he's actually have mercy because a devil child was growing inside her belly?"

"Grow up, young lady. You need to grow up to realize that you have no family at all. Grow up faster, Adelliana Ivan Valentine...there isn't anyone who will stand by your side in the future. The only way to get someone you love is to become a person like your mother, Aphrodite. The only way to get someone you obsessed over is to become like your father, Ares. I wish you all the best to become someone else who will grow up to become a different person. Be different from your father, Ares Ivan Valentine. Don't be foolish like your mother, Aphrodite Rowland Valentine. May god shall lead and crave a path of light for you..."

The middle age woman stepped backwards, and into the shadows...she's disappeared. And I have never seen her coming out since then.

I was lost in my thoughts. Now come to think of it, this is the first time I have ever heard my full name.

My new name was Adelliana Ivan Valentine. My name was Ria, I was a student who studied in 10 grade. I had no last name because I was an orphan.

The only device I had for a living was a cheap laptop. The only place I had once called home was my dormitory. The highest score I got in math was 78, but I cheated and till the I day, my teacher still turned blind towards this, ahh yes, my teacher is an actual Buddha. My most favourite otome games were Mystic Messenger even though I have failed to finish Jumin's route everytime was because I borrowed my friend's phone and she would finished before me and she would always ruined my plan to get Jumin Han's bad ending.

I love Lucien from Mr Love Queen's choice very much, but my love for his alter ego is even higher than Mount Everest. He may be a little dick, but I still love him.

I love Beelzebub from Obey Me because he's too precious...he doesn't deserve a fan like me (╯︵╰,) oh Beel...I long for thee.

I love Laito Sakamaki because he's a little bitch. I stan Yang from Piofiore banshou, why? Cause I have an illness called "I simp for asshole little bitches".

My favourite food was Korean spicy rice cakes with cheese. My favourite drink was Pepsi. My favourite place was the forbidden rooftop. My favourite movie was Fifty Shades of Grey and don't you even dare have such thought of me watching it with someone, not even a girl.

I don't have a favourite period, oh wait, break time. The last thing I did before I died was eating my first time and last time Hawaiian Pizza. It wasn't good but it wasn't bad.

That time, I was standing on the top of the forbidden rooftop and the reason why I could get there was because I had the key that I stole from the teacher.

My two roommates were chasing after me for the last slice of pizza. Umm...that princess girl really liked it, the other girl...she's probably done with everyone's shit so seeing that princess girl chasing after me seem fun so she joined in.

Because there weren't any protection on the rooftop, the three of us fell off the building with no winner. I saw the pigeon making a very disgusted face when it saw the pineapple pizza. Honestly...it was a golden moment.

I could already predict what the headline on the news would be.

"Three highschool girls fell off the building because of a last slice of pineapple pizza"

Just how funny would it be?

I have reincarnated into this world for 10 days now. I lived, eat, and sleep without any problem.

And now I have finally learn my parents' names.

My mother is Aphrodite Rowland Valentine, she is the Villainess of "I still miss you till this day"

My father is the Archduke of this empire, he's the male lead of this novel. His name is Ares Ivan Valentine.

And who am I?

I am Adelliana Ivan Valentine. There was no mention of her in the main story or the side stories. She doesn't even exist in the first place.

So why am I getting teary again...? I have lived finely for 16 years without any parental support or love. So why am I getting upset and depressed?

That woman is right...I need to throw my dream of being loved by anyone away because I was destined to be lonely from the start.....

It's impossible...for me to be loved by this illegal pair is way too impossible. My father the male lead belonged to the female protagonist.

I am the Villainess' child. Both of us can't be together with the main character. Main character belonged to main character. The male lead is a cold heart person, he wouldn't care for a child like me. He can always have a new one...

.....

Why am I getting upset and angry again?

Male protagonist can't belong to a Villainess and a non existent character.

.....

Huu....