𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘚 𝘖𝘍 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘕𝘉𝘠𝘜𝘓

| FULL NAME: KIM CHO-HEE| AGE: 55| BIRTHDAY: JULY 12, 1965| BIRTHPLACE: BRONX, NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK | ETHNICITY: KOREAN| NATIONALITY: KOREAN-AMERICAN| HEIGHT: 5'5

| AGE: 55
| BIRTHDAY: JULY 12, 1965
| BIRTHPLACE: BRONX, NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK
| ETHNICITY: KOREAN
| NATIONALITY: KOREAN-AMERICAN
| HEIGHT: 5'5

| OCCUPATION: FASHION DESIGNER / EVENT PLANNER

| FACTS ABOUT CHO-HEE |

she is why moon is so hot tempered, intimidating and is always ready to fight ( they share the same personality )

— is known to look cold hearted on the outside but is really a kind and generous person.

— is friends with Tatsu and Hye Jung ( Iris's mom ).

— often has a fight with the wedding planner because she loves taking control over everything.

— is a celebrity party planner and fashion designer.

— spoils Moon to this day because she is her only daughter and the youngest.

— when angry, she speaks in a heavy Bronx accent.

— a doting mother but a bit of a helicopter parent because Moon is her only daughter. But she means well.

| FULL NAME: JEON HYUNWOO | AGE: 56 | BIRTHDAY: FEBRUARY 17, 1964 | BIRTHPLACE: DAEGU, SOUTH KOREA 🇰🇷  | ETHNICITY: KOREAN  | NATIONALITY: KOREAN  | HEIGHT: 6'3

| AGE: 56
| BIRTHDAY: FEBRUARY 17, 1964
| BIRTHPLACE: DAEGU, SOUTH KOREA 🇰🇷
| ETHNICITY: KOREAN
| NATIONALITY: KOREAN
  | HEIGHT: 6'3

| OCCUPATION: OWNS A PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY

| FACTS ABOUT HYUNWOO |

— he is the oldest of 4 brothers.

— also a parent who spoiled Moon when she grew up because she is his only daughter.

— has four sons with Cho-Hee, making Moon the youngest.

— was the heir to his father's pharmaceutical industry, so he grew up in a rich house hold.

— his family accumulated a lot of money due to generations before them being able to keep their families wealth.

— though his kids grew up in a rich household, the made sure that they were humbled and weren't spoiled brats. 

— got really mad at Soomin for sidelining Moon during the beginning of her idol career.

— he often donates to charities and causes all over the world, even tries to help with his own community.

— is very accepting to the fact that one of his sons is married to a man and dares anyone to talk badly about him.