Chapter 12

I'm not sure if y'all deserve and update but hea y'all go.

-

Niy POV

"Hey boo, ain't seen you in a minute." The cashier waved at Jay. I looked up at him and he scratched his neck.

"I know you from some where?" He asked.

"Duh. You know this pussy." She winked at him.

He must really want me to throw the frying oil on his ass.

Wait calm down he ain't yo nigga.

"Dubs you didn't tell me you had a lil sister." She said looking at me.

"Ummm no..." I trailed off waiting for a name.

"Oh honey." She said giving a smile.

"Right beehive, finish taking my goddamn order." I said giving a smile right back as I watched hers drop. I ordered my food and walked away before I caught a case.

"Girls I need to talk to y'all." I said walking over towards them. They hopped up and walked towards the bathroom.

"I swear on my moms I might fuck around and kill Jay." I said slamming the door.

"Girl what? Y'all was just? But he? I'm sorry what?" Shae asked confused.

"I'm right here with her. Y'all was just all "bAbY" and "MamMaA" sooo what's tea." Lay said.

"Tell me why homegirl at the register talm bout sum "Hey boo." and "You know this pussy tho." and "Lil sister-ing me." and this that and the third. Like we ain't even together nigga can't keep his dick in his pants. Like boy you just talked about how you want me to ride. Nigga you mean the dick everybody else RIDING" I said whining my hips like I was riding dick " Who told him to go over here and fuck broads. While I...UGHHHH." I trailed on.

"Unt uh he got my bestie fucked up." Lay said walking out the bathroom. I was stopped by beehive.

"Here's your milkshake girl." She said pushing it at me. I snatched it and walked to our table.

I saw Lay pouring Sprite on him and Shae squirting ketchup on him. These my riders fr. I walked over there and smacked his food on the floor.

"You got five seconds to explain why I shouldn't shoot you and Honey's non-hair having ass." I said bucking at him.

"Mammas it won't even like that." He said reaching for me.

"Nigga nah, fuck you doing going after bitches named Honey. Yo name winne the pooh?" I said jerking back "This the typa time you on Jay? Really? I cried for days about your ass and this is the thanks I get? You fucking other bitches but I shouldn't be mad cause you ain't my nigga and never will be." I finished, he gave me a hurt expression.

"I'm gone- FUCK." I said realizing Jay drove me.

"Gimme the damn keys." I said, he scrunched up his face and shook his head.

"Boy I ain't playing with your dumbass. Fucking with bitches that wear Dollar General Perfume. GIMME THE MOTHERFUCKIN KEYS JAY'SHAWN." I yelled.

"Man here." He said placing them in my hands.

"I'll catch y'all on the flip, help ya homeboy out in his time of need. Find him a few bitches named Vinegar and Jam." I said leaving out. Lay and Shae followed behind me. I slammed the car door and broke down. I was sobbing, hitting the steering wheel like a dumb bitch.

"It's okay pooh, you should crash his shit on purpose. It'll make you feel better." Lay said rubbing my back.

I chuckled and started towards my house. I unlocked the door and walked into a dark house, meaning my parents were away on business.

"Girls night!" Shae screamed clapping her hands. We walked upstairs, changed into Pj's and walked back downstairs. I grabbed snacks, Lay grabbed drinks, and Shae found a movie.

"Wait picture time." I said taking out my phone. I really just wanted to be petty.

thereal.niy

❤️💬↗️liked by talkedablayyy and 751 othersthereal

thereal.niy: young fly bosses we lit in real life🤞🏾

thesebitcheslovesosa: ouh i'm telling Jay n Ant
🔁ion know nobody by that name 🤨
the.onlyshaee: my babies
🔁my wife 😩
random: lil mama on the left bad 😍
dubsfrmdabull: ^nigga fuck off her shit

"Girl why Jay have the- AUDACITY!" We all screamed in unison.

I laughed and drank some Coke. I was deadass hurt about Jay. It didn't make any sense how he telling me he only want me but can't commit to only me.

I wasn't gonna sit around sad for too long. I knew that if nobody had me my girls did.

-

If y'all not up my b! But y'all should def start commenting more..I like seeing y'all interact. 15 votes for an update ❤️