Final

______________

🐭's thoughts____

I've hurt Y/N. I knew I shouldn't have in my mind, but I was frustrated by the fact that they wouldn't understand and I couldn't stop my words. ...Why can't she, why can't Y/N, understand how we feel.

......We love her, we love Y/N. Even though all the members have a different meaning of "love" towards her. In the end we all love Y/N.

That's why I don't like that fact that she handles everything alone. I'm frustrated by the fact she doesn't rely on us. Watching her get hurt all alone, is just unbearable for me.

「Jihoon-ah」

The resting space, a bit distant from the hospital room. I was sitting there, and Jun came walking closer to me as he smiled. He sits across from me and just stares into my eyes.

「...Wh, at」

🐯「Thanks」

「...For what」

🐯「For scolding Y/N」

「......Na, that was lame of me...... I was being protected and yet, 」

🐯「That's not true, someone had to scold Y/N... Otherwise she would have broken」

...Our cute member has a habit of taking the wrong way, until someone fixes the way.

🐯「...This might be a little inappropriate but, 」

🐯「Wasn't Chanie super amazing?」

The moment Jun said that, something in my heart fell right in spot. The face of Chanie's as he was protecting a member, a girl that he likes was different from ever. He was handsome to the point I wondered "Was he always this hot?".

「Yeah...He's grown up, 」

🐯「Yeah...」

As things started to calm down, Y/N started to look worse. Frustrating. It was just, frustrating. Sonwoo is involved, I know that but there's nothing I can do. That was what lead to this horrible incident, this afternoon.

Since this morning, the two of them seemed odd. It's our first break in a while and yet Sonwoo is staying in our dorm. We thought we were watching after him with our most attention, but it wasn't enough. As Y/N went to the bathroom he quietly left the living room, and took Y/N straight to the room. And after that,
.........I don't even want to speak of it.

After that guy got to this job he must have been watching and waiting for this moment. When Mingyu stood in the kitchen to cook, we realize that the knife is missing. Everyone in the room froze as if time had stopped, and we rush to find the room that they're in. Hani-hyung called the manager, and Wonwoo called the cops. Sonwoo, who saw us suddenly changed.
He must have thought to attack Y/N before everyone gets here. He aims the knife towards us. But after seeing Y/N telling him to stop with her full might, the look in his eyes changed.

「You can't disobey me」
「Did you forget?」

Only, 2 lines. That's it but Y/N stopped her move, and we were all confused.

Y/N bit her lip. Tightly, with power.

Biting her lip, just that, that action,

「, WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING!!!! STOP!! DON'T HURT YOURSELF!!!!!」

Makes Sonwoo, once again, go crazy.