Gen Y Perhaps Love 05

Gen Y  Perhaps Love 05

New date?

This word was never in Wayu's mind. From the door of the heart had closed tightly and refused to open for anybody... because he locked it by himself... and the only who could unlock the door... was who would never come back anymore.

Love was never gone anywhere but the truth that couldn't deny was... the loneliness... being alone made him never sleep well for a night.

Miss you to death... but he never know.

How much I want to see... it was just the picture in the memory.

Calling your name... how I speak out loud... no one hears.

Oh... fuck. Wayu wiped his nose by the back of the hand... He hated to stay alone at night a lot. He let him wallow in Pah before sleep before started brought up himself in the next dawn. Then lived the life normally to not make people around him worry. Then it repeat again and again almost every day like this.

The mobile's screen lighted up with a lot of messages in the group chat that Mark created. The mission which had followers all over the college .... The mission to win Wayu's heart.

KI ($$) T – MARK

Check. Check. Everybody's here?

KOH - KOH

I'm here first. Would I get more points, Wayu?

CAPTAIN JACK

Wow! You're so fast. Are you chatting with anyone else? Be careful to ask from the wrong one.

KOH - KOH

Don't listen to Jack. He always takes his story to blame others.

CAPTAIN JACK

Aww... man. I want to eat cocoa crunch after hear that. But the taste will be good if smash it before eating.

KOH - KOH

Come on! If you don't be afraid of the shipwreck, Captain Jack.

KI ($$) T – MARK

Stop. Stop. Get back to your corner and repeat the rule again. Don't text the private message to Wayu for transparency.

CAPTAIN JACK

What da fuck? You let us to talk together. Do you want me to flirt with Koh or Wayu huh?

KI ($$) T – MARK

If Captain Jack want to change the ship, how's about you Koh?

KOH - KOH

Just kick out of the ship. It's full.

Wayu couldn't stop smiling after saw the funny messages that Jack and Kho interacted with each other fiercely. It looked like they forgot their intention to hit on Wayu. Then he saw Mark invite someone to the group. He could only scratch his head instead of kick his friend who always made him the troubles endlessly.

Oh God... he just invited another trouble maker... How's everything going?

KI ($$) T – MARK

As you all knew that Wayu isn't that easy, so I offer helpers for both of you. But it depends on you that you'll take #brotherside or #closefriendside.

SAB ZABB

This's Sab, Wayu's bro. I'm studying at grade 12. If you take the brother side, I've a lot of secrets of Wayu here.