Chapter 6

Kim SeokJin's pov

I remember how I was so underconfident about my looks in my past years.

I always use to cover my face whenever I laughed so that I could hide my lips which I thought was a ugly part on my face.

But then eventually I started loving myself more and started complimenting myself.

And that's how my nickname was born.

Mr. World Wide Handsome.

I eventually forgot all those things but after meeting the new stylist, I could again remember my past.

I am so happy that there are such armys with us. They are not obsessed with us only because of our looks.

They know about us and love us even if we are imperfect.

I came out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing. After seeing who called at this time, I could feel my heart tingling and a gentle smile came on my face.

" Hello,Can I talk to Mr. Kim Seokjin please."

"I am so sorry to inform you but he's really busy with his schedule. You could pass me the message."

"How rude of him, he doesn't even have time to talk to his girlfriend "

"Yeah, I know right. So rude of him. Why are you even in a relationship with him. You should leave him and come to me instead."

"Yahhhh, are you really flirting with me now. Why would I leave my handsome and kind boyfriend to come to you."

"Ugh, my heartu,my heartu is broken."

With this I heard her laugh again. Her laugh really made my heart do things I really didn't know it could. I found myself blushing after hearing her smile.

"Oppa, did I interrupt you while you were doing something. I just missed you so much that I wanted to hear your voice."

(Sorry if some people finds Oppa cringe, because I feel it too.. But since I am using Noona, Hyung, Unnie. I have to also use Oppa to keep the story line genuine. )

"No, you didn't. I was in my room having some thoughts."

"What were you thinking Oppa,share it with me too."

"I was just thinking how was I so lucky to be the boyfriend of Kim Dahyun"

"Please don't say like that, I am in my studio and there's camera everywhere. I need to stop blushing. And I know you are just diverting the topic so please share with me"

I took a pause. I was really worried about something that happened today and I wanted to talk to someone about it.

"Actually Jagiya, I am feeling too exhausted today after the interview and fanmeet but along with that I am too much worried about one of our members"

"Why what happened? Is someone sick?"

"No, it's just that I came across one of the letters a fan gave to him and after reading it I really felt worried about him."

"Can you please tell me in detail."

With this I told her how I accidentally read the letter where Namjoon was asked to leave the group and die.

I was so disappointed with those armys who thought of our leader like that. I wouldn't even consider them as a part of the Army family.

" I can't believe, it's 2020 and people are still sleeping on Namjoon oppa's look. He has such a big role in bringing BTS to this point."