Chapter 64

the hardest thing to do in life is letting go of the people who only drag you down. 

The kiss

The kiss....

The way she felt in my arms...

The way at that moment everything in my life around me stopped...

I hardly know anything about her, I don't know her past or what she's being through. But despite all that I still have fallen in love with her. It is no longer about mafia and I could care less about it. because if I have too I will give it up. I will give up everything for her. In this mafia world, no one cares about age or gender equality. It only cares about power and money worship. My father grew up teaching me that this was all that matters. But now I realise that he was wrong. He was wrong all along, because if she asked me to give it up.

I would do it in an instant 

I know I am meant to be finding a wife to please my father and the committee but in all honesty, fuck them. I am sixteen years old and it's about fucking time I do what I and my heart want. Not what my father wants for a change.

Because fuck him.

Growing up in life trying your hardest to please a father what could never be pleased and a mother who is always trying to get my father's love is hard. My mother and father were in an arranged marriage. Mum tried her hardest to win fathers heart but only managed to disappoint him. The only thing what she apparently did right was given birth to me. I have tried my hardest to please him. But I am over it, completely and utterly over it. why should try my hardest to please someone who cannot pleased? When I brought her over to my place I knew my mother could cheer her up. But I also secretly knew it would piss my parents off. They hate the Moretti's only due to fathers power hunger. My parents would never accept me and Breanna's relationship.

But like I said before fuck them.

"son, why did you leave Clancy?" Clancy was the girl that my father had tried to set me up with. She may be beautiful but compared to Breanna she is nothing. she looks like a girl who only cares about makeup and shoes. But Breanna is real, she is a real girl with real feelings and a real personality. "Because father I do not care about a plastic whore who her only desire is to get into my bank account." My father's jaw clenched. He appears nice in front of people but I knew this comment upset him. "You will not disrespect me or my decision son, this girl is perfect for you and perfect for the mafia." I glared daggers into him fighting my hardest not to punch him. I might fight a lot of people but I would never hurt my family.

But only if he hurt the one person who Taylor adored

"I am 16 dad I do not care about this stupid mafia or this worthless position." My father stepped a step forward. He has only hit me once and trust me when I say it was the most painful punch I had ever received. "you will do as I say or you are not my son." A part of me couldn't believe what had just come out of his mouth. I knew he never loved me as a son but a part of me still longed for his acceptance. "I will not marry a girl just to be a leader. It is a pathetic reason to marry someone. I will only ever do it when I am at a more suitable age and when I love her." I stepped forward hoping maybe some of my words may sink into his brain.