Is DabiHawks Official Yet?

Dabi can admit, it wasn't his best plan, but he'd come out of much worse so he wasn't too upset about it, at least, he wasn't until he noticed his very feathered follower. Suppressing his sigh of annoyance, Dabi stopped and waited for the birdbrain to catch up, he wasn't waiting long. "What are you doing here?"

"Making sure you don't do something stupid," Hawks answered easily, gliding down to stand near the scarred man.

"I got a plan, Chicken Wings, it ain't stupid."

Hawks isn't swayed by the sudden flickering blue that lights up far too close to his face. "Oh, yeah? What was your plan? Go in, wreak shit, get out? Pretty bare-bones plan."

"The simple plans are harder to fuck up."

"Because they have very little you can fuck up, with a lot of wiggle room on what constitutes 'completed'." The heat gets a little closer to Hawks' face, but there's hardly a twitch in response from the winged man.

Dabi scoffs, "you gonna help or you gonna stand there 'n look pretty, Birdie?"

Mischief lights up on Hawks' face with his smile, "you think I'm pretty? I guess you're not too hard on the eyes yourself."

Dabi refuses to blink as he absorbs what this himbo bird just said, his fire getting hotter and larger with each second, and he couldn't tell if it was from anger, annoyance, or embarrassment. Before the fire could get too big and uncontrollable (and he started a fight with the damned bird), a green blur appeared and Dabi was met with a familiar weight. From the small 'oof' next to him, he can assume that Izuku took Hawks down with them too.

Something he'd never thought he'd think before: asphalt isn't that bad to lay on. Of course, one of Hawk's wings is caught under him, so it wasn't as uncomfortable to lay on as it should have been, and probably was to Bird Boy over there, but that's what he deserves.

When it became obvious that Izuku was not going to let them up anytime soon, Hawks adjusted, covering them with his other wing to block out the random bursts of cold wind. It was nice, Izuku was basically a space heater, though Dabi was too, it was still nice.

At some point, Dabi must have drifted off because he opened his eyes to his room back at the hideout, the soft, persistent weight of one of Hawks' wings pressed into his chest. He refused to admit that his chest felt a little tingly as he slowly adjusted so he wouldn't wake the fucking chicken nugget when he left.

Neither man mentioned it once Hawks woke up, pretending it never happened.

Izu was just happy that he got cuddles, bonus that Hawks was still alive to give him even more.

This is the last chapter for about a month, so I will leave you with a question:
What is your fave Manga, your fave Anime, your fave Book, and your fave FanFiction?

My fave Manga rn is Solo Leveling, I love the Anime No Game No Life, my fave Book is the series Throne of Glass, and my fave FanFic at the moment is probably Anyone by Gentrychild!