𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

Y/N POV

 peppermint bitch was helping me through the whole crowd, when we all of a sudden were pushed into the wall and i was on the wall while he was infront of me. he stoppe d himself with his hand against the wall, then looked at me. we made eye contact and stayed like that till- " oooOOOOOOHHHHHH~" i heard someone say. i saw Nagisa and togeke smirks literally falling off their faces. " looks like we've got a power couple huh togeke..?" she grinned from ear to ear. i looked at peppermint bitch and we botch realized what we looked like and immediately turned extremely red. we stayed like that for a little longer, then we broke away. he edged back apologizing and bowing. " im so sorry Y/N." i was still blushing and still processing what was going on. togeke came over and started poking my cheek. " Y/N exe. has stopped working guys." she said continuengely poking me. " hold on my dear togeke. allow me." Nagisa said. she walked over to me and said, " if you dont snap out of it im going to go straight to your house after school and take your gaming station and gaming goggles and through them out the window. " WHAT?? HELL NO BITCH. HELL NO DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING MY GAMING THINGS." i hollered snapping out of it. " works every time~" she said smiling. " shut up. you scared the living shit out of my naggi." i smacked her face and she shrieked like a pterydactyl " EEEE YOU WANNA GO?!"  "guys now wouldn't be the best time....." togeke said.  but then she added. " to do wresteling without me!!!!" she hollered " girl fight!!!" denki hollered from somewhere elsewhere, and Nagisa blushed alot. " DID I ASK DID I ASK DID I ASK?" i hollered back at him while pumping my fist up and down. " Nagisa, why are you blu-" togeke asked. " oh wait, ohhohohohohohoooo.... " she smiled and we both looked at her covering our smiles with our hands. " looks like Nagisa's got a cru-ush~" i sang. " n-no. i dont like him. he's too dumb." togeke and i looked at each other then whipped out our phones.

togeke

she totally likes him

Y/N 

yeas

togeke

:)

Y/N operation get Nagisa and Denki together is a go.

togeke

Hell yes.

 we put our phone back in our pockets and smiled. we grabbed nagisa and ran away to the exit sign where Lida was yelling. and chopping the air. (a/n to make some noice air suushi...) but before we exited, we shoved Nagisa into denki's back. he turned around and caught her. " are you okaY?" he asked. while we both were doing our best not to burst out in tears. but we failed.

we burst out laughing at the two. Nagisa was literally the same  shade as a ripe tomato. she gave us a glare and we both stopped laughing. 

we were about to get out ass's beat up weren't we?

todoroki's POV

 i opened my wyes to see that i had Y/N pinned against a wall. we both made eye contact and i just wanted to stare into her E/C eyes all day. they looked so deep and mys-  " looks like we've got a power couple huh togeke...?" i heard someone say. we both turned to see both Nagisa and togeke standing there watching us. i realized what i looked like and we looked sat each other. she was so, so pretty. her face was like an angel. but she hid it using glasses and contact lenses. i observed how her hair was returning back to being H/C. which made her just as beautiful. we stayed like that then i backed off blushing like mad. i apologized to her over and over bowing. " im so sorry Y/N." but her face stayed blance and she was as red a tomato.did i break her????!!!!