14

Violet~

Evander walked inside the presentation room and I can sense that he was furious.

"Hello Mr. Arlette." I said standing beside Nicholas "This is Nicholas Fernandez of Fernandez Industries and he's here for the same reason as you." I said introducing Nicholas to Evander.

"Hello Mr. Arlette." Nick said shaking hands with Evander, who mumbled a curt Hello.

"Shall we start the presentations." Evander said moving towards the presentation table without even waiting for us to join.

Soon the presentation began, Evander and Nicholas both gave their respective presentations. Most of the members liked Evander's presentation and wanted to go with that where as I liked both Nickholas's and Evander's presentation, and was in dilemma.

"I think you should make a deal with Mr. Arlette, Vi, I honestly feel that his presentation is better than mine." Nicholas, who was sitting beside me, whispered.

"Thank you, Nicholas. I know you have been trying hard to get this project."

"Hey don't worry, whether I get the project or not, we are gonna be good friends and As a good friend I wanted you to go for the one which is the best for you." He said smiling. This guy is really a gem and June is really lucky to have him.

"Sorry for the disappointment, Nick. And Thanks for understanding. I hope I will get to see you and June soon." I said shaking hands with him.

"So, since you got the deal, Mr. Arlette we will visit the construction site and sign the documents shortly. Congratulations on your success." I said shaking hands with Evan and he held my hand firmly mumbling a Thank You. I think I have a bruise.

I asked Lisa to arrange for our visit to the construction site.

I was in my cabin gathering things to visit the construction site with Evan, when my Office doors opened revealing Evander.

I made a wise decision by letting Sam babysit Archie. I mentally patted myself for making a smart move.

I looked up and saw Evander, one minute he was at the door looking angry and the next minute, he was standing inches near me as I was caged between him and the wall. What just happened!

"Evander, wh...What are you doing? " I stuttered seeing him so close to me.

"Why did you hug that Fernandez, why did you let him hold you, Violet?" Evander asked in a icy tone making me flinch.

"That's none of your business and you have no right to question me about anything I do." I gave back to him.

"Is it so?" Evan whispered his breathe fanning on my neck as his hands traced the curves of my body.

"Evan... " I whispered clutching my hands tight.

"I have every right to question you, Violet. Because you are mine and I will kill everyone who dares to touch what is mine." He said his lips trailing down my neck and I pushed him away keeping my hands on his chest.

"I am not yours, I had been but I was a innocent gullible girl then, but now I am not going to get into your lies. What we have between us now, is purely business, it will be good for both of us, if you act that way and keep the emotions at bay." I said in a firm tone and dashed out of my room grabbing my bag.

Sam~

I proudly said to my sister that I can take care of Archie on my own but now, I have been trying since an hour to give him a bath but I couldn't. Every time it was either my Mom or sister, who gives him a bath and I would just change his clothes, feed and playing with him. I thought feeding babies and changing clothes are a big tasks but now I know that getting them bathed is the real herculean task. I don't know what to do now. I think I should take him to my office and ask Aurora to help me, I hope she knows that. She always says that there is nothing Aurora couldn't do.