22

Violet~

My baby turned One today. I felt proud to come this long. Sam made all arrangements for Archie's birthday party at the resort. Unfortunately my mom and dad are in Switzerland on their vacation and couldn't make it for Archie's birthday. They are disappointed for not being able to attend their favourite Grandkid's birthday.

Evan hasn't returned from his trip yet and his phone was turned off, when I tried to call him.

I got Archie ready, making him wear a cute black tuxedo with red bow tie that matched my red party gown. He looked cute and dashing in his outfit and thanks to Sam for setting his hair into a neat upward spike.

"Vi, are you ready to leave? " Daisy asked coming into my room. Daisy and Gabriel has been helping me with the invitations and arrangements.

"Yes, Daisy. Let's go." I said taking Archie in my arms.

"Okay, I will go and get Gabriel now." Daisy said walking towards her husband.

Later we four reached the Venue as Sam left earlier to look after the arrangements.

"Give him to me, Violet. I will carry him." Gabriel offered help to carry Archie.

"Thanks Gabe." I smiled giving Archie to him while Daisy and I followed behind.

"Finally you all arrived." Sam said walking towards us with Aurora.

"Did all the guests arrive? " I asked.

"Yes, they are all waiting to meet the birthday boy." Sam said placing a birthday hat on Archie's head, "Especially Aunt Liz and Uncle cool."

"Finally, I will get to meet your Aunt Liz and Uncle cool." I said laughing. "Where are they? "

"They were here till now." Sam said looking around to spot them, "There they are." Sam said pointing towards a old couple in the crowd.

They looked familiar, I had seen them somewhere? I was trying to remember them and the memory made me freeze.

They are Evan's parents! I saw their picture in his penthouse on that fateful day I ran away from him.

"Violet, what happened?" Daisy shook me by my shoulder, as I froze in my movements.

This is a nightmare, this isn't how I want Evan and his parents to know about Archie.

"Vi,what happened? " Daisy asked tapping my shoulder.

"The Aunt Liz and Uncle cool, Sam was talking about are none other than Evander's parents." I said and Daisy gasped in shock.

"Yes, I know that. In fact I even invited him. He must he here somewhere." Sam said casually dropping a bomb on my head and looking around to spot Evander.

"You what!? " I almost shouted with my eyes wide.

Evander came back from his trip, why didn't he come to visit me? Did he move on?

"Why are you behaving strange? " Sam asked scratching his head.

"You idiot." Daisy said smacking Sam on his forehead. "Didn't you realize the uncanny resemblance between Evander and Archie?"

"Why would Archie resemble to Evander? " Sam asked rubbing his forehead.

"Because, Evander Arlette is the Father of my Baby." I said and Sam looked at me shocked.

Slowly his shock turned into Anger.

"I will not leave him alive today." Sam said fisting his hands. " Today he will die in my hands for making my Sister go through all those days of pain." He said moving towards the party area in rage.