Chap 5 - Dangerous Man and Sir Jerkface

<Aerowyn's pic>

  Hello dear readers! I was hoping if u gusys can check my friend's book. It's a really good werewolf book.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/233434526-alpha-knight%27s-mate

Aerowny's pov

_____________

I woke up with a startle. My six sense says something is not right. Something is wrong. I forced my heavy eyes lids to open. There is a heavy feeling in my chest.

I looked down from my bunk bed to see Alessia on the floor. One of her legs still on the bed, her body on the floor. Her soft snores gave me the sign that she is sleeping.

She looks so cute. Sometimes i wonder if she really is older than Esmeralda.

Speaking of Esmi, i looked at the other bed to see her sleeping too. She was hugging her pillow tightly, while saying some incoherent words. And i swear i heard her say, 'Liam Hemsworth' and the word 'love'.

I chuckled.

But then again the feeling of dread filled my heart. It was a very overwhelming feeling. I didn't like it. From the corner of my brain i felt like a red alert was onn.

'Aerowyn. It's bad. Very bad.' i heard the voice again. It has been 2 weeks since I last heard that voice.

Why do i hear this voice? Who is talking to me? Why can't i see her? But mostly, why do i feel like the voice is so important? Why do I feel like that voice is inside me? Inside my head? 

I shook my head and climbed down the bunk bed. It was our off duty day, so i decided to not wake the girls. They must be tired.

I went to the bathroom and did my business. I took a quick shower and wore a black tank top with gray coloured sweatpants. I pull my brown hair into a messy bun.

I walked out of the room and to the kitchen. I made a coffee and went to the living room. I saw my bag, so i took out the ancient myth book before sitting on the couch and continued reading from where I left.

"it's said that Golden will be born to the pack where she died before. However she will come across her true pack in her new life. As for mates, Golden will also get a mate, because in the past life she didn't have one."

Hmm.. Interesting.

"as life goes by, Golden will surely encounter the evil person who is said to be much more powerful than his ancestors. If he succeeds this battle, then he will rule the entire world with no mercy. And slowly, slowly the world will crumble and finally crash. Then.. Everything will be gone."

That's horrible. What the heck does that evil want? He is crazy!

Suddenly there was a loud bang. I yelped as the living room door fell. I jumped up and stared at the door.

There stood a group of men. I recognised the person in the front at once. The dangerous man i bumped into yesterday. The man who had silver eyes and white hair.

There was another man next to him. He had a small black eyes. His hair was black too. His face had various pimples and scars. Overall, he looks disgusting. Jerkface.