24

Mr. Qin registered the two children into his household registration. Not only the family of three were happy, but also Uncle Fu. The housekeeper expressed his happiness by preparing a feast for Mr. Qin and the twins.

"Xiaobei, Xiaobao, drink your soup before going upstairs." Seeing the twins were ready to go back to their room after dinner, Uncle Fu stopped them.

Qin Yue and Qin Yu were their new names. However, the twins were already long accustomed to the names' Xiaobao' and 'Xiaobei,' and calling them with the old names also sounded more intimate. Thus, the name that Grandma Wang gave to the siblings became their nicknames instead. Inside the home, they were still called by this nickname.

Su Bei: But they are already full.

However, looking at the old housekeeper's caring face, Su Bei took the bowls of soup from his hand and passed one to Su Xiaobao.

"The children had grown much healthier than when they just arrived." Uncle Fu murmured after the siblings went upstairs. His face was filled with emotion and relief.

Mr. Qin's mouth seemed to move slightly, but he agreed with Uncle Fu's words—the girl indeed had become a lot more beautiful.

"They go up at this hour every day?" Qin Shao asked. He rarely came back in time for dinner, so he didn't know much about the twins' routine at night.

"Yes, children probably need their own space." Uncle Fu answered with a smile. It's just that when Mr. Qin was away, Xiaobei and Xiaobao would stay downstairs after dinner to chat with him.

"What are they doing?" Qin Shao asked again.

This question made Uncle Fu secretly wanted to laugh—Mr. Qin was starting to care about the two children.

"Xiaobao usually doing school works. Occasionally, he will play some kind of online games with his classmates. Xiaobei is currently taking piano lessons. When she isn't practicing the piano, she should be playing a computer." Uncle Fu answered truthfully.

Playing games? Computer? Mr. Qin frowned deeply.

Should he limit the gadget time for those two children?

Upstairs, the twins' bedroom.

Su Xiaobao was indeed playing a game, or to be precise, he one-sidedly crushed others. After the match, Chen Zian and Du Yiming's wailing came from the headset.

[Chen Zian: Fuck, my star ranking is falling again!]

[Du Yiming: Falling your fucking star, I already doubt my own life!]

[Liu Kai: Next time I want to team up with my brother Bao again, it was such a wise decision!]

[Wang Weixi: Agree! ]

......

Of course the boys knew that brother Xuan had the intention to 'teach the new guy a lesson' when he invited Su Xiaobao into their game group. In the beginning, Su Xiaobao was indeed suppressed by Chen Zian and the others. But only after a few days, the relationship changed from suppressing into being suppressed.

When brother Xuan was here, it was still okay. But when brother Xuan was not online, they were completely abused by Su Xiaobao!

[Su Xiaobao: Still want to continue?]

[Liu Kai: Continue! But this time, add me to your team!]

[Chen Zian: Yes! Brother Bao, take me to fly with you!]

[Du Yiming: Add me too.]

......

Xie Minxuan, who happened to look at his mobile phone while attending the R&D meeting in his family's company: "..."