25

Assistant Li was the local assistant Chen De specially arranged for Mr. Qin. When Mr. Qin and his party arrived in Hongxing County, Assistant Li had been waiting for a long time.

When the car window was sliding down, she saw the man inside. Assistant Li's breath momentarily stagnated. Her heart was beating a little faster: She didn't expect that the real Mr. Qin was even more handsome than his photos, and his aura was so overwhelming.

Mr. Chen told her that Mr. Qin came here for the school transfer procedure for his two children.

Mr. Qin actually has children...

Although as an assistant, she shouldn't pay too much attention to her boss's private affairs, however, this fact still made assistant Li a little uncomfortable.

Qin Shao glanced at assistant Li, there was barely any warmth in his eyes.

"Assistant Li?"

The assistant whose name was suddenly called, stunned a bit before quickly putting away her previous thoughts and answered: "Yes. Hello Mr. Qin, my name is Li Ye."

Qin Shao simply nodded slightly: "Has everything been arranged?"

"Yes, Mr. Qin. Everything has been arranged before your arrival." After a pause, she asked: "By the way, sir. I've also arranged your accommodation. Do you want to rest at the hotel first?"

"No." Qin Shao quickly ordered: "Go directly to the Hongxing County Third Middle School."

Assistant Li: "Okay, Sir. I'll immediately contact the school."

Third Middle School.

After receiving the call from Assistant Li, Principal Chen immediately summoned all the school's teachers and staff to the reception room. The person who contacted him was from the Redstone Biotech company. On the phone call, the other party only said that their chairman would personally come to their school. Although the caller didn't tell him the reason for this visit, Principal Chen did not care.

What was the reason for a businessman to visit a school? Nothing more than to make a donation, either a school building, teaching equipment, or even to give scholarships for the students. Anyway, this was a great chance. It would be beneficial to the improvement of their school resources, equipment, and comprehensive score. Not to mention that Redstone Biotech was a very famous company in this area. Among all the companies in N city, it could be ranked at least in the top five.

......

When Mr. Qin and his party arrived at the Third Middle School, the school already hung a welcome banner they prepared in advance. Principal Chen came out personally and greeted the group before inviting them into the reception room.

"It's my pleasure to meet you, Mr. Yu from Redstone Biotech. I am the principal of the Third Middle School. My surname is Chen." Principal Chen warmly extended his hand to Mr. Qin, who led the group.

At the same time, the principal secretly observed this 'President of Redstone Biotech' before sighing inwardly: the aura of a big businessman was indeed extraordinary. Even though he was just a junior high school principal, he has seen enough of the world. But now, standing in front of this young president, Principal Chen actually felt enormous pressure.

Seeing the enthusiastic Principal Chen, a sneer flashed inside Mr. Qin's eyes, and he simply stood unmoved.

The atmosphere turned awkward.

After a while, Yu Xiaofeng, the real president of Redstone Biotech standing next to Mr. Qin, coughed a little and introduced: "Principal Chen, I am Yu Xiaofeng. This is Mr. Qin, the chairman of Redstone Biotech's parent company."