Chapter 2: The Man from Nowhere

Go Siwon's POV

"oneul-eun issji ileon il-i iss-eoss-eo
sisikolkolhan maldeul-eul seul-eo noh-a neon geunyang us-eumyeo
nae pyeon-i dwaejugo nae son-eul kkog jab-ajwo" ( I'll be with you by Bily Acoustie)

I wake up tardily from bed and I turned my eyes immediately to my phone that playing my favorite song and I picked it quickly. It was an alarm.

"Shit!!!" I murmured irritatingly. It's 9:30 am and I forgot that my shift will start exactly at 10:00. You know, I need to stretch my slacked bones inorder to survive. When my parents were still alive, I'm so very lazy and very dependent to them. I don't even had part-time jobs because my parents want me to focus on my studies. Supposedly, I should staying inside my room all day to read books and watch my favorite kdramas especially that Itaewon Class starring by Park Seojun. Ahhh! I really miss it, but I had no choice. I need to work hardworkingly to support my daily necessities including my daily meals and house expenses.

Luckily, I passed the entrance exam that gave me a full scholarship in Hanyang University that located in Seoul which was a famous and prestigious college. I heard to my  classmate before that there were plenty of hot guys studied there but who cares. I even didn't know them or their names. Well, I need to study hard so I can leave this poor life.

Because of my scholarship, it made me less worry about my problems. Thanks to mom and dad, they gave such a smart and beautiful young man. Haha!

I take out my blanket and get off from bed. I wear my blue slippers  then I ran quickly as I could into the bathroom to refresh and clean my dirty body. I hadn't took a bathe since past 3 days consistently and that was a big yuck. I really hate to bathe myself because the water was fucking cold and it made my body to shiver.

After from a short-quick bathe, I went to the cabinet and pick some clothes to wear. I wore a blue hoodie and a simple gray jean. I knelt down to wear my blue sneakers and tied the laces gently.

I walked into the clear mirror and looked at myself. I saw my brown eyes were swollen so badly and a two eyebags under it.

'What happened to my elegant face!'

Well it's because from my nonstop crying for the past few days and it was really hard to forget for what happened to my parents. Trying to move on ain't an easy thing to do. Sometimes, life will throw some unexpected things that will make your world upside-down in a second. But I believed that every terrible circumstances, there will be a good things to come.

I suddenly realized that smile that gave me motivation to fight for myself. I'm still curious who was that guy because I need to thank him for what he'd done that night.

"We can do this!" I whispered shoutedly to encouraged myself as I looked to the reflection of me. I grabbed the perfume and sprayed it slowly to my neck and it smelled an orange scent and it was my most favorite scent.

I went back to my room and picked up my stuff including my phone and wallet. I ran faster into the kitchen and made a delicious bread pasted with sweet nutella and I ate it outside.

---------------------------------------------------------

I planned to ride a bus going to my workplace because it took only 15 minutes faster than walking and besides, I'm so tired to use my small feet going to the cafe.

While waiting on the bus stop, I sat diligently on the bench and took out my phone to play my favorite music and opened it.

"Shit!!!" It was 10:08 and I was fucking late. I need to prepare my ears from the big mouth of my strict boss. She always shouted at me that I was an irresponsible man.