20 - Game on

Evelyn's POV

I was left standing there, knees weak as he went back inside to talk to our friends. I looked around the balcony, desperately searching for something to hold on to, or else I would fall. I wanted to tell someone about this, but I was afraid. But it was such a complicated situation, I didn't know how to handle it all on my own. Usually, my brother was the one that helped me when I needed guidance, but after all that has happened between him and Aiden, I didn't think it would be a good idea to ask for his advice on it.

"Just, please try to remember" his words replayed in my head. 

I never believed people when they said that they didn't remember what they had done while drunk. I just didn't think it was possible. But in that moment, when I was standing in that balcony with no recollection of the things I did, I realized that a) I was wrong b) I was never drinking again.

My disphoria grew even more when I saw Bailey opening the glass door and coming my way. "Dude, what the hell?" she bluntatly asked me, crossing her arms. In a haze, I frowned "What?" more like what did I do this time? "Don't play dumb with me, something's wrong here. If you don't want to tell the others, at least tell me. Whatever it is, it's eating you alive girl"

I wanted to tell her, but as I said, it's a complicated story and I didn't know how she'd react. Seeing my pale face and blurry eyes, she took me to one of the tables. When we sat down, I tried to avoid her intense gaze, I really didn't know what to say to her. "Go ahead talk to mamma" she said and interwined her hands together on top of the table.

I took a deep breath, I can trust Bailey, she's- she's Bailey. "Last night, after you guys left, me and Aiden decided to hang out a bit. During that, I very stupidly thought it would be a good idea for us to drink some more" I started and felt my cheeks heat up at my confession, even though I hadn't said much yet. She shook her head "Whose house did you trash and in how much debt are you two in?" she asked, lowering her voice. I giggled, "No one's and none, at least I hope so. I don't know, I don't really remember." I explained and sighed, I hated not having control.

"We've all been there, it happens at least once a lifetime. Don't punish yourself for letting loose" her hand went over mine, reassuringly. I wish that was the problem though. "That's not the problem. Aiden claims we did something very wrong but won't tell me what it is because he wants me to remember my self. I'm anxious" I confessed and my hands went to my hair. I could feel Aiden's eyes on me from inside, but chose to ignore him. 

"That's what you're going crazy over? Girl I bet he's fucking with you, after all it's not like y'all fooled around or something" she laughed and sat back on her chair, brushing it off. Not me though, her words struck something inside of me. It's not like we fooled around or something.

He licked his lips, my own parting slightly. His eyes locked with mine once more, seeking approval. I nodded, granting him access and he wasted no more time. 

His lips touched mine so delicately, it was like feathers were touching me, almost like he was afraid to move with more force, as if my lips were made of paper-thin glass and would break. I sighed slightly, one arm hooking itself to his shoulder when he gripped on my waist, the other touching his chin. The skin was a bit rough from the slight stubble that was starting to form. He was cold and I couldn't tell if it was from the wine spilled or if it was just his natural temperature. Without realizing it I rested one of my legs on his lap, making him pull me on top of him. 

My mouth fell open, gaze falling on the pure void ahead of me. A hand went to my lips. What had we done? How the hell did I forget that?

Bailey noticed the change in my attitude and frowned, turning to look at what I was looking at. "What is it?" she asked concerned but also confused. Both hands went to the roots of my hair, pulling on it, and I could only hope Aiden couldn't see me. How far did we go? How did I let this happen? I couldn't face Bailey, I couldn't possibly tell her that I made out with my childhood best fr-