060 | BOKUTO KOTARO

one shot is titled— NUTELLA PRANK

"Hey honey!"

You sit up from the bed, careful not to wake your son up. Your husband pokes his head inside the bedroom. Seeing your grumpy expression and the silver hair peeking from the covers, he covers his mouth, mouthing:

"Did I wake him up?"

You shake your head.

He sighs in relief. "Then have you seen my shoes? I couldn't find them." You look down, seeing his egg and bacon patterned socks. Seriously, you didn't even know how you managed to handle this man-child of a husband of yours.

"It's downstairs. You hid it in one of the kitchen drawers since Whitey always chews on it."

He ponders for a second, rubbing his chin and then his eyes twinkle in realization. "That's right! Thanks, babe! You're the best!" Kotaro is careful to approach you, showering you with kisses so early in the morning.

"Ewwwww!" Both of you pull away, seeing your son wide awake and staring at the both of you with a disgusted look on his face.

"Good Morning, little man!" Kotaro wraps his arms around your son, raising him up in the air causing the boy to giggle. "How's your sleep?" You watch them with adoration in your eyes.

"You talk in your sleep, Daddy! You even drooled on my favorite shirt!" He points towards his T-Rex pajama top (the one his Uncle Kei gave him on his birthday).

Kotaro scoffs. "Oh please! Your Uncle probably has a few spares, you can ask him for more later!"

At this, your child's eyes twinkle in delight. "Really?"

Kotaro nods his head aggressively. He hands your little boy over to you. "But Daddy needs to go exercise, okay? We'll call Uncle Kei later!"

"Okay!"

Your husband smiles, ruffling your son's hair. He turns toward you, brushing your lips against his.

"I'll be back later!"

The door slams close and you lay down on the bed, feeling really tired despite having just woken up.

"Mommy!!!! Wake up!" Daiki pulls on your arm, trying to lift you up.

"Can't Mommy sleep for a few more minutes?" You pout, glancing at the clock. You still have an hour and a half anyways before Daiki goes to Nursery. However, his stomach growls and you groan, forcing yourself to stand up.