32. doorbell

i sighed as i stuff in elodie's dress and press play on the washing machine. she of course had to go play outside and get her new dress dirty.

"mummyyyy" i heared a voice scream as fast footsteps came closer. "mummyyy mummyyyy" she yelled as she ran into the room. "what's it baby?" i looked at her and tilted my head.

"can daisy come over tomorrow?" i nodded, "yes sure baby, just ask her and her mommy if she is allowed too tomorrow at school" she cheered before running back downstairs.

"dear, take care please mommy is gonna go to the toilet for a bit" "yes yes" she yelled back. i walked to the bathroom and quickly used the toilet.

as i was done and walked out i heard the doorbell. "i'll take it mummy!" i heard elodie yell. i sighed, i didn't like it when she opened the door alone. you never know who it is. i was too tired to argue with her so i just let her.

i walked down the hallway as i heard her yell, "daddy!" i raised an eyebrow, asshole wasn't replying to me for days and now he sended a weird package?

i sighed as i walked down the stairs. suddenly i heard his voice, "hey baby, daddy is back home" i rushed down the stairs and there he was.

harry just stood there with a smiling elodie in his arms. i crossed my arms as i walked into the livingroom. he looked up at me and smiled. i just raised an eyebrow before walking to the kitchen island.

i took out a plate and made some bread. i saw harry staring at me for a bit before turning his attention to elodie.

once i finished making the bread i out it infront of elodie's chair. "elodie honey, lunch's ready" i yelled.

elodie ran to me and looked up at me, "mummy daddy promised me waffles" "oh he said he was gonna make you waffles?" i said as i kneeled down to her level.

she shook her head, "nooo daddy said mummy will make you waffles!" i sighed, "baby mommy made you some bread. you had waffles this morning! and remember, we are eating pasta tonight because you asked"

she sighed, "no i want waffles. daddy promised me waffles" she crossed her little arms and shook her head. "but daddy didn't know you already had waffles" "no i told him because we only get waffles once a day but he said today we do it twice"

i sighed, "if you eat your bread i will make you a waffle later okay?" she nodded and chaired before climbing onto her chair. i smiled as i watched her eat her bread.

"do you want juice baby?" she nodded as she took a bite. i chuckled and turned around to grab someone juice fromnthe fridge as i felt two arms slide around my waist. "hey baby" he said as he kissed my cheek.

i walked out of his grip and poured some juice into a glass before placing it infront of elodie. "there you go baby" "thanks mummy" she mumbled as she stuffed her mouth full with food.

i chuckled as i leaned against the kitchen counter. "taylor, what's wrong" i heard harry say as he looked at me. "nothing"

"then why are you acting like this?" "like what?" i looked at him and crossed my arms. "like i don't exist" "oh sorry, thought that was how our relationship worked now"

he raised an eyebrow and shook his head, "my phone is broken" i shook my head before walking away, "not infront of elodie" i said before walking out the room.

A/N

hi sorry for being long and having the shortest update ever...i was talking to a guyyyy and thennnn i got my heart broken so ahem don't fall in love it hurts!! lmfaooo, new better chapter soon enjoy this filler for now <3