Teen Cuddles

Izuku doesn't know why he was drawn to a random building in an admittedly not-so-good part of town, but there he was anyway, walking down a dark, filthy alley at two in the morning. He could feel eyes on him, but oddly enough, no one approached him despite his clearly child-like height, he had been expecting at least a mugging attempt. He arrived at the building unhampered and walked in after checking the surroundings (he may be doing stupid things, but he wasn't dumb enough to forget that even one surprise bomb could kill him (also, he thought he heard a cat, but that's neither here nor there)).

He walked in on a blonde girl in a school uniform excitedly talking to a brunette boy, also in a school uniform, who seemed to be ignoring her in favor of his D.S. game. They both looked up when he entered, boy's game giving out a dying sound and girl cut off mid-sentence, she bounced back quickly though, eyes alight with something, a too-large smile spread across her face. Her fangs glinted in the low light, as she dashed across the room to him and grabbing his hands in hers, "hiya! I'm Toga Himiko! What's you're name, cutie?"

A light blush rose in his cheeks as he took in everything with wide eyes, "uh, hi, Toga-san! I'm Izuku!"

"You can call me Himiko! All my friends call me Himiko, and you're my friend, right, Izu-chan?"

There was something in her voice that said the wrong answer could be fatal, a bright smile slipped onto his face as he gripped her hands back, "of course we are, Miko-chan!"

There was a pause before she squealed a high pitched 'so cute' and flitted off to where the boy was warily observing them. She glomps herself onto his side with a breathy, "isn't Izu-chan so cute, Mustard-chan?"

The boy - Mustard - sends a glare at Izuku, his face darkening as a sneer starts to form, "why's a precious UA student gracing us low-lifes with his presence? What's a hero-course student doing in the slums?"

Izu blinked at the pure spite coming off the boy in waves, even Toga loosened her hold a little, "I feel like there's no way to answer that that won't be convoluted by your strong...dislike of UA, or my class in particular." There was a long pause after that, Mustard's glare getting darker and darker, "I'd like to be friends with you, though, Mustard-kun!"

Izuku gave another bright smile, melting the looming tension like butter, Toga slipped off Mustard and dragged the boy toward Izu before glomping herself onto Izuku this time. Izu easily accommodated to the surprisingly energetic girl, Mustard scoffed, but lead them further into the building until they came to a room with a few bean bags, a couch only held together by duck tape and a prayer, a tv, some movies and games, and a mini-kitchen (a mini-fridge, microwave, and sink).

He watched Mustard toss himself onto the couch with no regard for the (highly likely) possibility that it would collapse under him. Izu chose a bean bag, clustered together with the other two, settling him and Toga into it with little problem. Mustard pulled out his D.S. again as Toga started talking about which movie would be better to watch or which game they should play. In the end, Mustard got tired of waiting and shoved in Black Panther.

If Mustard gradually got closer to Izu and Toga as the movie played, no one said anything about it. Nor did they acknowledge when he cuddled right into Izu's other side after the third movie (a gory horror that Toga had picked). They fell asleep to soft singing from some Classic Disney movie (Izu's pick).

Izu wasn't there when they woke up, given that they had slept til nearly noon and Izu still had school, but they weren't too upset by it, merely hoping to see the boy again soon.