• 54

jaemin dashed towards yurim , pulling her away from her mother

jaemin dashed towards yurim , pulling her away from her mother .

due to jaemin's fast reflex , he saved yurim .

holding onto the princess close to him , gently pushing her behind him , protecting her from the evils .

jaemin grabbed on her arm , yanking her away . she quickly recovered from the fall , rushing back to him .

"you... you better not tell anyone !" the queen yelled , dashing towards jaemin , threateningly throbbing the knife against his neck .

jaemin froze in place , he couldn't do anything or else the knife would be in his neck in no time .

yurim whom was behind him remembered something , sneakily opened up her purse , grabbing the ring .

putting it on , a glow appeared , she covered and dimmed out the light with her palm just so no one would notice .

with a snap , she sent her mother flying to the other side of the room .

the two of them was in shock , jaemin still had no idea what had happen , one second a knife was located before the very skin of his neck and the next the queen was sent flying to the other side of the room .

yurim was shocked at how powerful her powers were , she didn't expect such power coming from the ring .

she grabbed jaemin's wrist , pulling him up the stairs , quickly taking the opportunity to run away from the mad women that she once called her "mother" .

she couldn't recognise the women that once took care of her so lovingly ; the women who had such love and care in her eyes ,  now it was only a blank expressionless angered eyes . how humans could be so lovely one second and next , an absolute witch .

"woah , that- what happened ?" jaemin asked during the way up the stairs .

"magic ." she chuckled , making her way up to the top of the tower , the top floor of the palace after the long flights of stairs .

her legs almost felt jelly to the large amount of stairs that had to be climbed before reaching the very top .

she wasn't sure how to communicate with donghyuck , remembering johnny saying something about being able to communicate through minds .

"uh hi hyuck." she spoke , making jaemin look at her then scanning the surroundings for donghyuck .

he looked back at yurim , "uh rim , i don't think haechan is here ..." he waved his hand up and down , in front of her face .

"are you okay ?" he asked worriedly , worried of her health and mental state , thinking she was hallucinating.

"oh yeah i'm fine just... trying to communicate through minds." her mind trailed off , "oh right ! minds !"

as she remembered she was supposed to communicate through minds , she concentrated on her thoughts .

"hyuck !" she communicated , hoping she did the right thing . jaemin sat there as he looked at the sight - yurim with her eyes closed , no words entered from her mouth .

"yurim ? woah woah hottie how'd you enter my mind ?" the familiar voice of his replied, she smiled in satisfactory as she finally unlocked a new skill .

the life of magic was indeed fascinating and convenient as what she had expected it to be .

"no time to explain but i need you." though her voice was through their minds , he could tell that she was in a state of hurry .

"i know you need me every second , babe." she couldn't see donghyuck physically but she knew he was winking that very second

"oh shut up hyuck , just hurry ! i'm at the top of my palace pick me up ." she communicated .

"but it's broad daylight right now , i'm gonna burn !" donghyuck's tone showed exactly how annoyed he was getting due to his restrictions.

"hyuck-" her concentration faded as the crashing sound of the rooftop door banged her thoughts , her mother stormed in .

the two feared for the next steps , not knowing what else they could do . trapping themselves up at the tower was indeed a stupid move .

but at times of hurry , her mind didn't have time to think of the best escape route , the stairs were located conveniently beside them .

"oh honey , everything could've been fine if you didn't know so much." her devilish smile , she wasn't alone , beside her was a storm of equipped guards .

"the lesser you know , the better." the queen knew in order to protect her reputation , she had to do the needed sacrifice .

" the queen knew in order to protect her reputation , she had to do the needed sacrifice

they can talk through minds now tho 😳