Chapter 19 Sith's duel

After delivering the blow, the red lightsaber returned to its owner. Asha stood next to one of the pillars with a little smirk but when she saw what her lightsaber hit, her smirk turned in to a glare. 

Asha: So you decided to be a loyal lap dog. Shame

In front of Khorne stood Demiurge, his black claws crossed and smoking from taking on Asha's attack. He looked at her and with hateful glare he shouted. 

Demiurge: AAASSSHHHHAAAAAA!!

Demiurge uncrossed his claws and took a defencive position, protecting Khorne who simply stood behind him without any emotion on face. Asha started to slowly walk up to them until she was a fem meters away. Her activated lightsaber still in hand, ready to fight. 

Demiurge: I'm not some lap dog, I'm loyal to Sith Empire and Nazarick! I thought that you wouldn't be so stupid to attack our lord, but it seems otherwise. I should kill you on spot when you wanted me to join you!

Demiurge jumped on Asha, his claws ready to slash at her but suddenly he stop mid air. When he look behind him he saw Khorne with his hand outstretched, and with flick of the wrist Demiurge hit a wall, braking it in a process. When Demiurge looked up he saw Khorne, looking at him with a glare, in front of him. Then Demiurge was picked up in the air and he started to choke.

Khorne: So, you knew about her planed betrayal but you didn't said a word?! How dare you call yourself loyal?! HUH?!

Demiurge felt how his spine was at its limit and can brake in any second. He won't die from it but it will take much time to recover. But suddenly he fell to floor now able to breath.

Khorne: I should kill you on spot for doing something like that but, I'm merciful leader. Remember that if anything like that happens again, I will do it.

Demiurge simply nods unable say a word because of Khorne tremendous aura that he was emanating. Then Khorne turned to Asha and walked up to her without a fear of being struct by her lightsaber.

Khorne: So a time of your betrayal finally came? I'm not surprised to be honest. 

Asha: Well, it's time to change here a little bit.

Khorne: You wan't to fight me here? When none sees it?

Asha: "chuckles" Of course not. I just wanted to see if your senses are still sharp. I want to fight you on an arena. 

Khorne turns to Demiurge and says.

Khorne: Demiurge, inform everyone important in Nazarick to come to arena on 6th floor.

Demiurge: "weakly" Y-Yes, my l-lord.

Then Khorne and Asha teleport to arena and wait for everyone on opposite sides of it. 

{Time-Skip}

In time stands were full of various monsters and undead, guardians with Pleiades and Brain arrived last and sat at the VIP lounge. Demiurge was already standing in it and when rest arrived, immediately they questioned him on what's happening. Everyone were confused at what's happening but everyone calmed down when Demiurge flew to the air and with his loud voice said. 

Demiurge: Welcome residents of The Grate Tomb of Nazarick and citizens of The Sith Empire! Today we have a special event! A duel between our grate leader, Emperor Khorne!

At the mention ow his name crow of monsters began chanting his name, roars, howls and shouts where heard in his name. 

Demiurge: And one of our most powerfull warriors! Lady Asha!