08

" 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 "

It was reaching the end of the week and I really needed him to slip up, I groaned and hit him 'What the hell was that for?' Malfoy shouted causing attention of several other tables, 'what was that?' I grinned and noticed the anger in his eyes, 'nothing Potter feel free to hit me as much as you like until 1 pm today' I put my hand on my chest 'is that a threat' He gritted his teeth and wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me in 'never' I chuckled and stood grabbing my bag, 'I will see you in the common room later' Blaise leaned forward grabbing my hand 'you have 2 hours to make him slip up, where are you going?' I just sent a small wink back.

'You're not allowed in there' A little Gryffindor 1st year yelled in a high pitch voice, I turned and growled 'I could squish you now like I said before, I'm here for Fred and George now let me in' I was close to kicking the little shit but a voice stop me 'y/n?' I beamed at Lee Jordan 'Lee! Are Fred and George in there, I need them' Lee grinned like usual, 'Fortuna Major' I turned sticking my tongue to the little kids 'get fucked' I felt an arm swing around me 'Wouldn't be talking to Gryffindor's like that' I smirked 'only the annoying 1st years' Fred kissed my head 'You truly are a blessing, now what are you doing here' I took his and George's hand sitting at the table in the corner Lee joining us. 'Look I have a bet with Malfoy and whoever loses has to do something the other wants and I need to make him mad in the next two hours I don't even want to know what he's going to make me do' I cringed many thoughts running through the possibilities of what could happen. 

'So you need prank ideas' George started 'And you've come to the best people' Fred finished, I huffed 'Well, can you help?' Lee laughed at me 'of course they can' I looked up at Fred with hopeful eyes and he had a special glint in his eyes that him and George also had. 'Yes we can'. I sat with the three boys, 'okay thank you' I grinned taking the materials off of them. 'what the hell is she doing here' Ron emphasises, I stood up but felt Fred's arm wrap around my stomach holding me back from here. 'She's with us' George explained,I calmed but Fred kept his arm there just in case. 'Well then you can take her out of here' Hermione hit Ron muttering. 'No actually I want to talk to her'  Harry admitted.

I scoffed at him 'I haven't got time today and its y/n not her, maybe you should of thought about that before you fucked off because I'm a Slytherin, Harry Potter the boy who lived everyone loves Harry but his evil sister what a bitch. Maybe if you put the effort in you would learn I'm not half as bad as you think I am!' Everyone was clearly shocked by my sudden outburst but I walked out of their common room 2 sets of footsteps following after me. 'you okay' I heard one of the two twins voice, I took a deep breath and turned around smiling 'Perfect why do you ask' They share a laugh 'real bad ass back there' I grinned wider 'thank you Fred, now if you don't mind I need to get back' The two of them got closer to me tapping their cheeks 'payment' I laughed at George but leaned onto my tip toes kissing both of them on the cheek. 

'Draco' I bowed my head leaning my head against his shoulder, 'Oreo?' I held out the packet and he took one a soft and slight smile, 'Why are you being nice?' I shrugged and looked at Nott and Zabini who were both smirking clearly aware I wasn't just being nice, Malfoy jumped up spitting the Oreo into the fire, He opened his mouth clearly about to explode at me, but saw the small smile on my face and paused pursing his lips, 'how lovely of you' I screwed up my face in defeat. 'You know it's a good thing' I tightened the rope on the air freshener causing it to start spraying steaming up the room, 'That I had a back up plan!' I shouted running into the corner of the room. 'FUCK' the voice wasn't Draco's though he had been completely quiet. I felt a hand touch my waist as a clock chimed.

'I think you owe me something' His voice was low and honestly extremely sexy but I just groaned hitting my head into the wall, 'what do you want then?' I held my breath anticipating something terrible, 'I think I'll save that until I want it' I shot my head up 'what?' His smirk grew, 'I just think I'll save it for later' I kicked his leg 'dick' He let out a stupid fake laugh. 'yeah, you're a dick too though so deal with it' He stood stalking off, I wanted to kill him I now owed him a favour.

I threw my pillow angrily across the room, 'what's wrong?' Pansy asked almost cautious I let out a scream into the second pillow I had, 'the stupid bet' She laughed at me, 'that you lost, what's he making you do, clean?' I growled 'worse he's waiting until he needs something. I'm so doomed' I kicked the bed and cried out in pain 'God this sucks' Pansy walked over to me wrapping an arm around me 'That is the perk of Draco Malfoy, he is the biggest wanker you've ever met' I giggled at the foreign word, 'wanker?' She shook her head ashamed 'wanker, tosser?' I pulled a face clearly confused, some weird language they had.