Episode 4. Machineworks

Azazel and the Multiverse. Episode 4. Machineworks

The group landed face first onto a floor of dark sand. Azazel looks around the environment as he slowly raises himself up, taking in the grey skies, the smoggy black clouds, and the many machines in the background. From pumps, to claws to giant robots and others like

As he peered around the new realm. Barbatos pulled his head out of the dark sand, while Alabelle sat down, shaking her head to get the sand out of her hair. Afterwards resting her chin on the top of her hand.

"Well it would appear Alabelle you've sent us to some kind of nineteen fourtees cartoon realm" Azazel declares.

"Not quite" Alabelle says "Welcome to the Machineworks realm. This should hopefully keep us company for a while"

"Hate to be rude but I'm pretty sure this is a wasteland!" Barbatos shouts. Jumping up to his feet. "Do you see any building, river or ANYTHING here?" he throws his hands out.

Azazel and Alabelle continue to look about the environment, eventually stumbling upon a silhouette of tall squared yet crooked buildings in the background. Along with smokestacks and lights going into the skies.

"Oh hey. Life does exist here" Barbatos comments "At the very least there's some life around here!"

Barbatos put his hands in his pockets as him and the group wandered down the dark sands. Alabelle led the charge while Azazel and Barbatos followed behind.

"Before we get off here, Alabelle" Azazel said, "You alright Ala?" Allabelle stops in place. Caught off guard by the question.

"Oh. that" Alabelle meekly responds. Attempting to keep her cool "Don't worry about it for now darling. It was quite the overreaction I must say" she proclaims "Shall we get going" she says. Looking away in shame.

"If you say so" Azazel responds. Sliding down the dark sand hill, Barbatos and Alabelle following behind. With barbatos catching up running next to Azazel.

"You know. Maybe I should help out azazel" Barbatos thought.

"Like I could help" He pondered.

"You know what" Barbatos pondered. "Fuck it. It's life and death and this bitch needs help"

"Azazel" Barbatos declares

"Yes sir" Azazel responds

"Your performance was pretty fucking sloppy fighting that goo monster," Barbatos responds.

"To be fair I wasn't planning on any of this" Azazel responds

"Neither was I" Barbatos responds "Needless to say I think you'll need some training"

"Before we get to that. What kinda style do you use?" Barbatos questions.

"Mostly demonic energy?" Azazel reacts.

"Good. we'll be working on that" Barbatos responds "Your bones better be ready for a breaking" Azazels eyes widen at the last bit as he stares at Barbatos.

"Are you my mom?" Azazel somewhat jokingly asks. Barbatos turn and stares down Azazel.

"Do I look like a girl to you?" Barbatos asks.

"I mean" Azazel somewhat shyly responds "You do have birthing hips" He pauses. "No offense sir" suddenly Alabelle interrupts the conversation.

"Did I hear you two talking about training?" She asks.

"Yes miss" Azazel responds.

"I could always help you two boys," she says. "It is my job to help Azazel you know"