Epilogue

Happy reading beautifuls...

"Khuda Hafiz krny ka maan nhi krta..
Kuch es aadha se so aadaab krty hain..❤"

Author's p.o.v

"Remember Anfal I told you that never leaves anyone's  dua unanswered? Look now you had got everything. There is surely delay but not darkness in the path of Allah!! "
Amma said smiling looking at the boy of almost 6 years old who was playing football in garden.

"Indeed Amma!!"
Anfal skilled back looking at her son lovingly.

"Musa!!! Baby come now and have your sandwiches. "
She called upon the boy playing football.

"Here I am!!"
Musa threw ball aside and ran towards his mom and grandmother.

Anfal gave him his sandwich and combed his ruffled hair woth her fingers.

Musa took sandwiches and ran in the lap of his Dadi.

"My boy!!"
Amma kissed his cheek lovingly.

Musa gave half sandwich to Amma and ate half himself.

These were the manners told by his parents to him that don't eat without asking the people around you. May be they want too but couldn't ask you. So ask them yourself and let them be comfortable in eating with you. Don't keep your eyes on someone else's food.  It can somehow make them feel uncomfortable.

Anfal skilled looking at the success, she and her husband sowed seeds for.

After eating Musa ran inside while Anfal and Amma kept on chatting.

__________

"Baba!!!"
Ibtihaj was making presentation on his laptop when Musa came by his side.

" Yes baby!!"
He smiled ruffling Musa's hair.

" Are you married Baba?"
Ibtihaj looked at him confused.

" Yes!!"

"To whom??"

"Offcourse woth your mom!!"
Ibtihaj rolled his eyes.

"Oh ho baba you did your setting at home woah!! Smart enough!!"
Musa patted his backs hile Ibtihaj choked on air he was inhaling.

"What???"
He shouted.

"Hehe Baba!!"
Musa grinned.

" Who asked such question from you?"
Although he knew the name of the person who can do this but still he asked Musa.

"Arsh chachu!!"

"What did he say?"

"He said that are your father married? I dodnt know so I said that I will tell him after asking you."
Musa said innocently.

"Well for your kind information I am telling you that your father me and me is married to your mom means Anfaland voce versa and about Arsh chachu then don't listen to his idiotic gossips. He has nothing to do other than this."
Ibtihaj raised brow.

"Okay Baba!!"
With this Musa ran out.

" This idiot Arsh!!"
Ibtihaj put his laptop aside and went towards Arsh's room.

He opened the door only to get his jaw drop.

" Listen clearly Musa!! No matter how many times your dad ask you to stay away from me, don't listen to him. He is jealous of me cause I am more handsome than him."