Chap 24 - Dadaji's Anger

Rudra's POV

After walking out of Riya's house, I felt relieved. 'I finally conveyed my feelings to Riya. After saying these words, I feel so much better but will Riya let me go?

Riya is right. If it weren't for Mittali, I wouldn't discover Riya's shortcomings, let alone break up with her.' I thought to myself.

Now I was just interested in Mittali. As for Riya, I realized that we were not meant for each other. I then drove the car to the Oberoi Mansion.

When I arrived, I saw Dadaji waiting in the living room. He looked angry.

"Dadaji kya huva aap itne gusse mai kyu lag rahe ho? Kisi ne kuch kaha?" ("Dadaji, why do you look so angry? Who pissed you off?") I asked.

When I saw the newspaper on the table, I suddenly understood why dadaji was angry. But I pretended as if I knew nothing about it.

When dadaji threw newspaper on my face I was shocked, because when I found out about this report, I had asked Mohit to try his best to keep it from dadaji. Now that I broke up with Riya, I didn't feel guilty about this.

I saw dadaji too furious today, and I was scared that his health would get affected by it, so I tried to calm him down

"Dadaji, calm down." I grabbed Dadaji's hand and seated him on the sofa.

Then I when in the kitchen prepared two cups of tea one for me and another one for dadaji, though I don't drink and prefer coffee, but today the scene was different because I needed to talk and explain to dadaji about every thing as, my best friend. Yes, dadaji is always my best friend, guider, and mentor in my life after my parent's death. Moreover, I enjoy dadaji's company. Dadaji and Monica are my life I can do anything for them and now the new member join in my heart and it was my cute wifey.

I got a tea for dadaji and myself and said, "It's not like what you think."

"What I think isn't important," dadaji continued,"I told you to break up with that woman before you and Mittali got married. But you ignore my words and still maintain contact with her. Moni and I both like Mittali. If she gets angry and divorces you, I won't ever forgive you." Hearing this, I promised to dadaji,"Don't worry about it. It will never happen."

I got married to Mittali because I didn't want to let dadaji down. But now I wanted to keep Mittali with me forever. I want to tear those contract papers and want to love her, show her my affection, my possession that she is only mine.

Hey, Bhagwan please meri madat karo. (Oh, God please help me) I mumble to myself

Once I saw dadaji calm down I took a sigh of relief, so I ask dadaji where did he find this newspaper?

As far as I was concerned, I had asked Mohit to destroy all these newspapers and magazines in the market. And even the news on the internet had been withdrawn by me. What's more, even the reporter who wrote this news was forced to resign. But now there was such a newspaper at my own house. What was going on? After informing dadaji that I broke up with Riya toady, I asked the next question 

"Where is Mittali?" I couldn't help but ask since I had been back for a while but didn't see her.

After hearing what dadaji told and how Mittali covered me, I frowned. I understood who could send this newspaper here. No one could do this except for Riya. She was the only one I could think of.

Dadaji's POV

I laughed coldly and replied, "Who else dares to piss me off? You should ask yourself." I grabbed the newspaper on the table and threw it on Rudra's face, and angrily asked him, "Explain it to me. What the hell is this?"

Rudra didn't look guilty and flatly replied, "You already knew about it."

"I'm old but I'm not blind. I know why you married Mittali. But I warn you that you must show full responsibility towards her as you are now married to her. Otherwise, I won't ever forgive you."

I was too furious to calm down. 'I always think that Mittali's attitude towards Rudra is a bit strange. Now I know the reason for it. '

When Rudra promised me,"Don't worry about it. It will never happen."

I gazed at Rudra who was sitting in front of me. I was relieved because it seemed that Rudra was not lying to me.

Rudra took a glance at the newspaper on the desk and asked, "dadaji, where did you find this newspaper?" 

I answered him, "I found this newspaper when I went out this morning. It was placed at the door handle. I am not sure who sent it here." I frowned and told him. It was not until Rudra asked me I realize that someone did this deliberately. 

But who could it be? And what was the purpose to do this?

Rudra brought me out of my thoughts by asking me where is Mittali?

"She went out with Moni." I replied indifferently and then added,"She has also read this newspaper, but she explained it to me for you without any hesitation. She said that all these reporters are good at making baseless accusations to sell their news. Moreover, she also explained that Riya is just your good friend."

I tooka sigh and then continued. "But in fact, Moni and I are very clear aboutthe relationship between you and Riya. Even Moni cannot bear to see this sinceMittali spoke sincerely for you. This is why Moni took her to shopping. Rudra, Mittaliis a good girl. If you lose her, you will regret it in the future."

************************

इस प्यारी सी दुनिया में एक छोटा सा मेरा परिवार है,
खुशियाँ मुझे इतनी मिलती है जैसे रोज कोई त्यौहार है.

*************************

ना कोई राह आसान चाहिए,
ना ही हमें कोई पहचान चाहिए,
एक ही चीज माँगते है रोज भगवान से
अपनों के चेहरे पर हर पल प्यारी से मुस्कान चाहिए...