chapter 19

No one's POV

My suspension ended days ago. I managed to stay in the down low the whole time.

I can't talk to anyone except Samantha. Everyone is acting weird and every time I talk to Normani Dinah swoops in and push me and start a fight. I tried talking to Ally but she's being weird too. She's always nervous and just hum when she answer.

I'm starting to think it's because of the letter.

Did it weird her out? Does she hate me?

I just want fucking answers!

But of course I'm not getting answers because god hates me.

Speaking of god, I see Ally walking my way.

I jog towards her and saw that she's talking with Camila so I stopped.

If Lauren see me close to Camila, she would probably shove me in a random locker again.

Never again.

I have to talk to Ally about the letter and my feelings.

But she's with Camila right now.

That's fine. There's plenty of time to talk to her about it.

...

I was wrong. It's been days and I still haven't talk to Ally.

She ignores my texts and makes excuses when I tell her I want to talk.

When I see her in school, it's either she's with Camila or Normani or even Lauren and Dinah.

I can't really talk to my friends anymore.

What the fuck happened to my life? My relationship with my parents is fucked and that's predictable but my friends? They've been my friends since I was a kid and this is the longest we've never talked.

It all feels weird and wrong. Like someone has been sabotaging my relationship with my friends.

I think I know who it is.

That asshole. Troy.

But that can't be.

Lauren is not dumb enough to get manipulated by Troy. TROY? Yeah she's not that fucking stupid. And that dumb letter should not have made them that mad. I know Dinah's kind of stupid but Lauren? No way.

But why are they so mad? I need to talk to them.

I stood up from the bench and packed up my lunch.

I have been eating at the school's football field because people don't let me sit beside them and Samantha is too clingy to sit with. Also, her friends are so fucking annoying.

It's kind of great because it's quiet.

I pulled out my new phone and texted Lauren and Dinah.

I waited for my message to send but it just showed me an error.

They blocked me...

Okay that speaks a lot.

I'm just going to follow them then.

....

"Are you sure you don't want anything in the menu?" Samantha asked while I look at my friends who are sitting at a booth across from the restaurant.

I had been following them for a while now and Samantha saw me creeping and won't leave me alone so I took her with me to shut her up.

"I don't want anything." I said and continue to stare at my friends.