Prologue

Elsa, once a queen and now a guardian of the enchanted forest up north. Everything was at peace, but there was one problem, she was immortal. The kingdom of Arendelle had fallen over time, the Northaldra went extinct due the changes of the environment. New people came to the forest with strange weapons and clothing, the chopped down the forest down no matter how many times Elsa warned them. And seeing what she possesses, they attacked her, seeing her as a monster. The spirits were enraged! And to say the least, no one made it out alive. Again the mist covered the forest to protect it, the symbol shined brighter than ever in the sky. The only thing is, that it was completely green. Elsa had no one left now, everyone was gone, she couldn't trust anyone.

The spirits felt heartbroken about this, and so, they gave her a beautiful child. Curly green hair with her beautiful blue eyes, freckles like hers, and with her powers as well along with the spirits. If you thing I've forgot about Olaf, well you're kinda right. Olaf was with Elsa when she had her child, teaching them things about the life around. The reindeer were the child's only friends, and the spirits no doubt. Elsa would take trips to Ahtohallan to take and old trip down memory lane. This, until one day, a woman managed to get past the mist. Elsa meant her in person, she pose no threat to anyone. She had dark green hair and eyes, simply taking Elsa's breath away. The time that went one the two fell in love, the child had another mother. One day the woman had to leave, and Elsa was acting strange. She gave the woman the map to Ahtohallan and then disappeared, the woman took the child back with her. The mist then disappeared? Bruni the fire spirit came with the child. To protect them.

The woman returned home with a map, a spirit, and a child. The woman knew Elsa was alive because Olaf was still here, he stayed with them. Years past the child had to go to school, they were the first person to have their what the world called a quirk so early. This child, was Izuku Midoriya...