The Hint

LIZZYS POV

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Day 15

"Good as always, maman." Lily says while putting her plate down to the ground and leans back in her chair to look up at the sky. Since it was a real enjoyable thing to do, we did a bonfire again. Vanessa prepared a meal for us as Lily and I helped the boys this time to make fire and set everything up with the chairs.

We talked a little while eating and waited for the sun to set. Bright sun, blue sky, warm air is beautiful and all. But when the night arrives with its darkness, big moon and millions of stars, I really feel nothing but amazed.

Paris is a huge city so there's no chance you'd see more than a couple of stars when it gets dark. But here, where literally nobody else lives except for the five of us, you apparently could see every little star that seemed to exist and the view was amazing. I know I shouldn't be complaining about living in the city of love but trust me this is a lot more romantic than any tower.

"Don't you ever get neck pain?" Jack chuckles and it took me a while to realize that the question was dedicated to me. "Huh?" I ask while moving my gaze down again, noticing that all four of them were looking at me. "You're staring up in the sky since a year now." Lily says. "Just look at this.." I explain while looking up again, "how couldn't I stare?".

I see Johnny from the corner of my eye lifting his head as well as he smiles sweetly while looking at the stars too. Well, how could I stare at the stars when there was Johnny Depp to stare at. I don't even know why I do not feel bad for liking him that way. It seems so obvious to me though.

I mean look at him. In fact, he do be one of the hottest men on earth. And if that wasn't already enough, he has such a big heart and really is the nicest guy to ever exist. Never in the world would this man hurt anything, neither human beings or animals.

"Who's in for a little music?" Vanessa asks and takes out her phone. We all agreed to her as she scrolls through her phone until Johnny speaks up "you can just sing, darling.".

"Yeah. Right." Vanessa chuckles. "No no why not? Sing something, maman." Lily begs and leans towards her mother, pouting.

"Ooh I'll get Dad's and mine guitars!" Jack smiles as he jumps from his chair and runs inside to get the instruments. "I didn't know you had yours guitars here." I laugh. "You kidding? That's the first thing Jack packs when we travel!" Lily retorts and finishes her drink.

"I'd like to play too." I sigh. "I'll teach you someday, love." Johnny tells me along with a fond smile and winks at me. I grin and mouth a thank you. I really needed to control my thoughts at this point.

Jack joins us again just a couple of seconds later and hands his dad the second guitar he did carry with him.
"So which song are we singing?".

"Which song can you play?" I ask back and sit up a little more straight. "What about the one you learned with daddy a couple of years ago? Sunday Mondays, right?" Lily interferes.
"I love that song!" I gasp.

Jack nods his head, almost unnoticeable, and moves his fingers along the guitar strings to probably remember the accords he once learned to the song.

"Got it, son?" Johnny queries and positions his guitar on his left leg.
God this suits him so well.

Jack answers with a simple nod and they both look at each other before starting to play.