RACHEL

Okay, new chapter is here. I've recently been updating often because I've had a lot of free time. I've also been updating a lot in my One-shot and soulmate book. You should check them out.

Rachel POV-

I had a dream last night. I timetravelled to the past, it was interesting. I used to ignore thse dreams, but now, I pay very close attention to them. I had been painting what I saw, when I saw a glowing light. It pulled me in.

I landed hard on the ground. The can of paint that I was holding splattered all over me.

"Ugh," I groaned. I stood up, the paint dripping down my shirt. Oh well.

The Stolls were laughing.

"That...was hil...arious!" They said in between laughs. I looked up at them, and then around the room.

"I had a dream about this," I said, realizing where I was, "And this... is awesome."

"Yeah, the only depressing part is that I can't kill people from this time!" Clarisse exclaimed.

"Hey R.E.D., how 'bout you give them you're full title," Thalia said.

"Okay, I'm Rachel Elizabeth Dare. I'm not a demigod, I'm actually-

"Wait, then how do you know about camp half-blood?!" Luke asked. I only recognized him because I hit him in the eye with my hairbrush.

"I'm the new Oracle of Delphi," I answered. Many campers gasped.

"So she changed bodies?" An Apollo kid, who I didn't recogize asked.

"Yep!" I exclaimed. Then a ton of kids started asking questions.

"Can I finish my title, and then answer?" I asked. They nodded and whined. "Okay, I'm also a survivor of both wars, wanderer of the Labrynth, and owner of the world's most awesome hairbrush."

"No! My hair brush is better!" A younger Drew Tanaka argued.

"Did you throw your hairbrush and hit the Titan Lord in the eye?" I asked. She didn't reply.

"You used your hairbrush as a weapon against Kronos?" AC asked.

"Yes I did Annabeth, you actually witnessed it," I replied.

"Wait, so I GOT A QUEST?!" She exclaimed happily.

"Oh, yeah, you could say that."

Just then a bright light shown, and a girl with caramel hair was on the ground.

Hope you enjoyed that. NEXT IS Calypso!!!!