Deleting Account Notice

October 1st, 2020

I know this isn't probably something anyone wants to read but I figured this would be better than just up and disappearing out of no where for all you awesome and amazing readers. 

I wanted to give both my old amazing loyal readers and any new ones a notice of this, and somewhat of an explanation so... here's the sad truth.

Wattpad was amazing for me, for a while... I loved writing here and I loved reading everyone's comments, they always made me smile or laugh when I was in a low mood, or had a bad day.

I don't want to blame any of this on anyone or anything and it's actually something I've been thinking about for a while now. COVID changed a lot of things, it made me start focusing on things and people I value in my life a lot more and strangely it did me a little good in all its evils.

I've been drifting away from wattpad over these past months and focusing more on my mental health and family, and just trying to be happy and to be honest wattpad doesn't fit into any of that anymore.

I know this might be tough for you to hear and I really am going to miss you guys too, and so I decided to notify everyone here and now.

On October 1st of 2020 I will be deleting this channel and all stories on it, I figured that will give you guys a chance to read through a story or enjoy it one more time before it's gone, instead of just deleting everything suddenly with no warning, I couldn't do that to you guys.

So I guess you can consider this a sort of grace period before the sad goodbyes to the stories and this channel, but for me the goodbyes to wattpad are already here.

So goodbye everyone and thank you for everything, it was great while it lasted, stay safe and enjoy a final read. Bye you awesome readers.