A Blank Canvas - Chapter 1.5

Joonie: Well shall we begin your lesson....

Bre POV

I looked at him, not able to say a word.  Wondering what I was doing?  How did I allow myself to get in this predicament.  Just an hour ago I was enjoying champagne and looking at art.  Now I have allowed a stranger to finger fuck me into submission and I loved every minute of it.  

Was I losing my mind? Even now in this dim staircase sitting on a cold floor in a pool of my own liquids, I still needed his touch....

Daddy POV

Looking down at her brought this fire in me that I hadn't felt in a while.  She looked so lost at the party.  A women who has forgotten how to fun, how to engage.  Always guarded.  But why? I am not sure her past but I know she will be part of our present and future.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

He bent down next to me putting one arm under my knees and one around my back, picking me  up to carry me up the second flight of stairs.  He gave me a gentle kiss on my forehead.  "I'm going to give you everything your body craves tonight," he said in a gentle voice. 

The door to the roof had a security pad next to it.  Shifting me he said , "Noona I am going to turn you towards me and I want you to wrap legs around me, you understand?"

"Yes Daddy"

I put my arms tightly around his neck so that I could turn around. His hands went to my waist to help me switch positions. Once I secured my position he put one hand on my ass while putting his code into the security pad.

I heard a click from the door unlocking. 

As soon as the door opened, I felt the warm breeze from the summer air. It gave me goosebumps. He noticed the the slight shiver in my body and began to rub my ass with both hands.  Damn it drove me insane from his touch.

THE ROOF TOP

He kissed my neck and continued to rub my ass while sitting on a ottoman in the middle of the roof

"Tell me what you want Noona", he said.

"I want to feel you inside of me", I said with a smile.

"Whats the magic word?" tilting his head slightly at me.

"Please"

Popping my ass, he looked at me confused, "So do you need another reminder?"

"Please, Daddy"

"Good Noona", giving me a half smile.

"Do you have a condom Daddy"

"Do I need to be worried that you are going to give me something, how long has it been she you had intercourse? Are you on the pill"