Chapter 17

A/N: Hello! It's literally been forever. But I have been extremely busy with work and school these past few months. Like, I go back to school on Monday, so I'm sorry that I didn't update more during my winter break. Work was overworking me, so updating just wasn't at the front of my brain. I had so many things going on the past few months, but here you go. I hope you like this. I want to keep updating more, but this upcoming semester is going to be really stressful, so I can't promise a lot of updates. My life is just crazy at the moment, so I hope you understand. I will do my best! Love you guys! Enjoy :) 

"Louis, I don't wanna go home,' Harry pouted. Louis let out a small laugh, pressing his lips to Harry's soft curls. 

"I don't want you to go either, but your mother will get suspicious," Harry sighed and sat up and climbed out of bed, quickly putting his clothes back on. "I'll walk you to the door, darling," Harry smiled and took the older man's hand as he got out of the bed. Louis put on a pair of sweatpants, leaving himself shirtless, as he walked Harry down the steps and to the door. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' torso for a quick second. "Have a good night, baby," 

"Bye, Lou. See you tomorrow," With that, Harry walked out of the door and to his car, heading home. He loved that man so much and it drove him completely crazy. 

Louis sighed as he shut the door, going back upstairs and picking up his phone. The voicemail was from no one other than Devin. He sighed as he just deleted the message, not giving it a listen. Instead, he just called the other man back. It took less than a second for Devin to answer.

"Hi, Louis. I called to let you know that I can't come by on Friday to get the divorce papers signed. Louis rolled his eyes.

"Why Devin? What happened this time?" Every time the two make plans to sign the divorce papers, Devin always come up with an excuse not to do it.  

"I've got some things to sort out with my car and all. Sorry, man. I swear we'll get it figured out," Louis let out a sigh. 

"You can't keep putting this off, Devin. We've been at this for months," 

"I know, I know. I swear we'll get this done," 

Louis didn't get his hopes up as he hung up the phone and got busy, working on some school work for the class the following day. 

Harry kissed his mum on the cheek when he sat down beside her at the kitchen table for dinner. 

"Hey, baby. How was school?" Anne asked, setting a plate of chicken, mashed potatoes, and broccoli in front of her son and herself. She walked back to the fridge to grab the pitcher of water, pouring each of them a glass.

"It was good. Guess what? I'm hanging out with a real friend tomorrow!" Anne smiled a real smile at her baby.

"Honey, that's amazing! Is it that Niall kid you keep talking about?" Harry nodded.

"Yeah! And tomorrow I'm sitting with him and this new kid at lunch. Mr. Tomlinson is eating lunch with the staff tomorrow for someone's baby shower. So, I asked Niall if I could sit with him," 

"I'm really happy for you, Harry. Maybe you boys could come over here if you want. I work late, so you can have the house to yourselves," 

That next morning, Harry walked into Louis' room with his books in his hands. He wore a light blue sweater with a white skirt and white heels. His makeup was simple today. He had a light pink lipstick on and just natural eye make up on, with foundation and all that stuff.