hotel nsfw

suga heard as daichi turned on the shower, and he hummed to himself. he pulled the thing he bought earlier out of his bag, unwrapping it and holding to his body, giggling "oh daichi, you are in for a treat tonight."

kicking off his shoes, he quickly undressed, practically ripping the clothes off his body. he smiled at himself in the mirror.

i didn't realize how much volleyball works you. i've lost almost all of my muscle mass since the accident. i look like a twink, suga thought, turning just a bit.

at least i've still got an ass. daichi can be the muscle-y one in our relationship. that's okay. plus i'm like- squishy now.

he poked at his stomach.

eh. whatever. i think i could be built like a wet noodle, and daichi would still love me. that's all the validation i need.

lingerie. suga had wondered when they were going to try it for the first time. he didn't realize that it'd be in a hotel room, the same weekend daichi revealed he had a secret job coaching twelve year olds. he shrugged and began to put it on. he pulled the lacy stockings over his legs and struggled to figure out the underwear situation.

is this a thong? i didn't even realize. when suga was shopping he just picked out the one with the most strings because he figured that it'd be hard to take off. the fact that he would have to put it on had completely slipped his mind. cursing at the garment, he clipped part of it to his stockings. the panty part fit him well, although the string in his ass was a little annoying.

the top was just as frustrating, but once suga had it on, he looked at himself once more in the mirror. the garment looked nice on him, the black strings standing out against his paler skin. it showed his light freckles, scattered across his skin.

he grinned, indecent thoughts filling his mind, and he heard the water turn off. quickly, suga put on daichi's hoodie and a pair sweatpants and laid in the bed, turning off the lamp. he buried himself in the blankets he was sure were going to be on the floor very soon.

"ko, you awake?"

suga stayed silent, wanting to surprise his boyfriend.

daichi peeked out of the bathroom, then shrugged. he stepped into the main room, nothing on but a towel to rub his hair dry with. suga just about jumped off the bed and pounced on him right then and there. he couldn't see much, but he knew exactly what daichi was doing. it was the same thing as every night. he listened as daichi pulled on a pair boxers.

he mumbled something and went to suga's side of the window, where the window was and opened the curtains. it let just enough light in to see what was happening.

he walked back to his own side, making suga close his eyes. he let out a soft chuckle, careful not to "wake" suga, "you're just like a flower, my love." daichi let out a breath and crawled into bed with suga. "so gorgeous." he wrapped suga up in his arms. "god, imagine what it's gonna be like having this every night? i can't wait." pushing the hair out of his face, daichi kissed suga's mole. suga's face flushed. it always did when daichi did that. suga could handle the flirts and sexual comments, but when it came to daichi's pure domestic actions, he was a mess.

daichi went to move to his lips, lightly brushing them. suddenly, suga smashed their mouths together, earning a slight cry from daichi. he moaned and matched suga's intensity, pulling at his hair.

"i thought you already went to sleep," daichi said in between kisses.

"and miss this golden opportunity? absolutely not my love."

"for what?"

"you're smart. you know exactly what i want."

"i want to, but i don't have lube," daichi pouted