( 4 )

~levi
[ 11:09 pm ]

I smile as I take a step down the stairs. I could see in Astraia's big, brown eyes that she was now going by her instinct. My movement closer made her step backwards down the stairs where she briefly loses her balance. She grabs onto the railing for a moment before looking up at me, only taking another step down backwards when I continue down the stairs towards her.

"Tell me, what did you expect to find down here?" I ask. I close the basement door behind me and she reaches the bottom again. She steps back until bumping into one of the shelves; that's the only time her eyes break from mine. "N-Nothing—"

"Oh nothing? Is that right?" I ask, taking a few more steps down, "Then what are you doing down here?"

"I-I...I was just curious! That's all!"

I scoff as I reach the bottom and step towards her more, "Curious? Hmph."

"I'm sorry! I won't come down here ag—!" She's cut off when I quickly grab her by the neck before pulling her into me. Her hands come up to grab my wrist as I look down at her with no amusement. "How many times have I warned you not to come down here? Let alone anywhere near that fucking door?"

"I-I d-don't know!"

"More than once." I answer myself lowly, "You know what I hate more than repeating myself?"

I actually don't allow her to answer because I tighten my hand around her throat some more, watching her face redden and eyes widen with tears. I could feel her speeding pulse beat against my fingertips as I lean down to her face and lower my voice to a growl.

"...Being disobeyed."

I release her neck a little to allow her to breathe, and she starts spurring out desperate begs and apologies. "I'm sorry! I won't do it again!-"

"I know you won't." I interrupt her as her tears fall down her cheeks and onto my hand. She uses both of hers to grip onto my wrist as I raise her up onto her tippy toes, slowly taking her breath away again. But while she still has it, she cries out. "Please! I'll do anything you want!"

My eyebrow and lip perk up from her words, and I steadily let her back onto her feet, releasing pressure on her neck and watching as the slightest look of relief flashes in her eyes. My head slightly tilts as I look down at her curiously, "And what do you think I want?"

She catches her breaths with a few sniffles, eyes remaining rimmed with tears as she looks up at me. She then removes her hands from my wrist and press them onto my torso, running them down my shirt to the belt around my hips. I feel a chuckle forming in the back of my throat as she starts to undo it. I remove my hand from around her neck, and as if she thought that meant proceed, she works faster to unbuckle the belt and get down on her knees.

I was smiling profusely now. I liked seeing her on her knees like that, tears running down her reddened face but still willing to pleasure me. She's going to make such a good toy.

Before she can unzip my pants, I grab a handful of her hair behind her head, pulling it back to force her to look up at me. She winces and softly grunts from the motion as I laugh softly and shake my head. "You really are a little slut, aren't you?"

Her closed eyes slowly open, and she looks straight into my eyes. God, she's so pretty.

"I have a present for you." I let her go, letting her plop down onto her ass on the basement ground. I walk across to the tool cart and reach down onto the lower shelf where I had set the coil wire. I pick it up and rip open the cardboard package that held the roll together. I then open the case of tools and take out the box cutter. I drop the coiling wire, determining the best length before cutting it and re-wrapping the wheel of wire and setting it back in it's place.