Chapter twelve

"Tony what's going on-"

Crash. The speeding armored vehicle had run straight into the back of his motorcycle, Steve went let out a yell as he was thrown into the air than he slammed down onto a yellow car, the alarm going off. Steve rolled off the car and groaned, propping himself up with his left arm "That's just great" he mumbled to himself, he was injured yes, his right arm having taken the most damage, possibly broken, he checked his ear and took out his comm, noticing it was broken he let out another sigh and threw it in the trashbin nearby, looking at the vehicle as multiple Hydra Agents had exited pointing their weapons at the Captain.

"Hold your fire-" One of the men shouted, Steve stared them down as he slowly stood, holding his right arm, his shield on the ground besides him, he reached down and picked it up holding it out in front of himself, there was a slight pause and than Steve threw himself into battle, sprinting towards them.

"FIRE!"

Avengers Tower, Living room

"Hey has anyone seen Falcon- Sam?" Bruce poked his head into the living room from the kitchen, watching as Thor and Heavy didn't paused their arm wrestling Contest too listen, he continued looking at the rest of the Avengers in the room. "Can't find him, well actually I can't find Tony or Steve either, they're not answering their comms"

"Steve and Tony went to DC, apparently Hydras been cooking up some trouble recently" Clint replied, feet on a brand new coffee table, tinkering with an arrow.

"And Sam went to S.H.I.E.L.D too speak with Fury about something" Natasha added, leaning on the wall nearby. "About what? I don't know" she paused for a moment. "Tony and Steve aren't answering?"

"No, whenever I try there's just static" Bruce walked into the room fully, looking over as Heavy won the arm wrestling contest, only because Thor looked away for a few seconds, the Russian man laughed in triumph.

"You may have won this time my friend" Thor said to Heavy, leaning down and picking up his hammer. "But know that you will not get lucky next time."

Heavy smiled in response. "I will happily accept leetle man's challenge next time!" He responded, than looked over as Natasha spoke up.

"It's not like Cap to not respond to calls...and Tony is just Tony" She looked at Bruce. "There must be something jamming commutations to DC"

"So, something might've happened to those two and we gotta get them out of whatever trouble they've gotten themselves into?" Clint threw the arrow into the air and than caught it.

"No, Tony and Steve are capable of handling things on their own" Natasha responded. "If they don't answer in a few hours maybe we could check it out"

Heavy watched them all for a moment before standing up. "Heavy must go look for Sasha" he was about to go to the door but than Hawkeye got in his way.

"Hold up big guy, we can't just let you leave" Clint said, crossing his arms. "We'll help you find your machine gun, but you gotta be patient until Tony and Steve come back"

Heavy stared down at Clint, and the Bowman thought he was going to get mad at him, but instead the heavy weapons guy simply nodded and went to sit back down. "Heavy will wait than."

"Whew..."

S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrior.