ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3.

ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

We ended up sleeping there on the bed. I woke up because I was thirsty, I carefully got out the bed making sure I don't make any sound and find my phone.

I check my phone to see it was five in the morning. I find his wallet and take out a few dollars.I then look for a pen, which I found in a drawer, and write a note in which I explain why I took the money. I carefully put it on the side table and start putting on my dress.

After I'm out of the room I look for a back exit which could be open and call for an uber. After 10 minutes of waiting the uber finally arrives and I head home. I give him the money and get out of the car heading towards the front door.

I look into the flower pot, then under the welcome mat and I finally found the key.

I head upstairs to my room to see the bed now fully built as well as the dressing, all my cloth boxes in the walk-in closet, and the rest of my boxes all around the room.

I'm gonna do these later.

With that thought on my mind I jump on my bed and fall into deep slumber.

ᴠɪɴᴄᴇɴᴢᴏ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

She's gone.

The first thing on my mind when I woke up, usually I'm the one who kicks out the girls. But for some odd reason I wanted her to stay. I woke up this morning to find a note and and empty bed, to say I was disappointed would be an understatement.

I call Andrew, my right hand man and my best friend. He picks up his phone at the third ring.

"Whose body do I need to hide?" He speaks as soon as he answers the call.

"Check the security camera and find out everything you can about a girl. She left my private room this morning, she is about 5'7 or 5'8, in a red dress, she looks like she is around 18 years in age."

I dont let him speak as I hang up the call.

I wanted her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I know this is a short chapter and it sucks
But I hope u liked ittt.