28

"He wants you at the estate." Was the conversation that we were having. Sydney and Lucas stood in front of me with angry facial expressions.

"I don't give a fuck." I spit annoyed.

"You ruined her, he is going to kill you."

"You're the one fucking the dons girl." Lucas blushed, before cussing. I looked between the both of them, sipping on my water bottle.

Axels house got shot up and after coming down from my high. I realized both of the two people I had become close with were betraying me.

"What the hell were you thinking doing MOLLY! of all things."

"What are you implying she does cocaine?" The two of them had looks that could kill. They did anyways,

FLASHBACK:

"I'm sorry." Running up the hall had her jumping in front of my trembling body. Lucas rounded the corner having her sigh in relief.

"Do you recognize them?"

"Yeah.. they-" He looks at me before looking at the gun Sydney held. "Yeah." He repeats himself.

"We have to get her out of here."

"What the hell did she take?"

"I met molly." I whisper. "Who?" Sydney looked taken back. I giggle biting my lip. It had become a habit of mine. "Molly." I whisper again.

Sydney kicked Lucas in the knee before he picked me up. "What -"

"YOU LET HER HAVE MOLLY?"

"You were watching her! I was outside."

"Doing what eye fucking-"

"Don't fight." I say slowly, and they both shut up. "Luke someone's behind you." Before I could take another breath. I see a gun raised to the back of his head.

The same moment I scream a bullet pierced through his head. Gasps fake through my body, and I start freaking out.

"No."

"Carmen."

"No. No. No. No."

END OF FLASHBACK:

"He said I would never see him again." I say to myself getting both of their attention.

"You have no choice." Sydney's words sent me for a loop. I remembered Stefano's words.

"You're leaving me."
"Baby I have no choice."
"For how long?"
"Look at me."
"What?"
"You don't want this life.. it's in your head."
"I don't want it Stefano, I want you!"

I shake my head forgetting the memory.

"Carmen boss is mad, really mad."

"What's it to me?" Sydney throws her arms up turning her back to me.

"We need to go back to Italy."

"Italy! Back? You seriously work for him. All along I was work." They both looked guilty, and sorry.

"We are leaving, thats final. I will drag you there if I have to Carmen. I'm took young for Xavier to come chop my head off."

"He does that?!" I belt with wide eyes.

"Holy fuck, she's met Xavier. She means that much to Don.. he's going to kill us, Sydney!!What do we do?" Lucas yells on the verge of a breakdown.

"Breathe!" She hits him upside his head. He puts his head in his hands breathing heavily.

"WHY THE FUCK DID I DO THIS TO MYSELF." Lucas's phone rings silencing him.

"Answer." Sydney commands impatiently. He doesn't take a minute longer scrambling around to take it out from his pocket.

"Don." He listened to the person on the other side before looking over to me.

Sydney's eyes follow his movements towards me. "It's for you."

I take the phone from his hands, putting it to my ear. "Hello?"

"Prezioso." His deep voice hit me like a train. I could only think of one thing to say.

"I did molly tonight." I could almost see Lucas's eyes roll to the back of his head as he kicked the ground. "FUCK!" He screams.

I giggled at his gesture.

I'm sure Stefano could hear him as well. He was quiet. "Molly?" I stared at a rock avoiding Sydney's harsh concerned look.

"I saw butterflies, Stefano." Sydney's stance stiffens watching me with her brows furrowed.

"Ragazza dolce, I will kill them." I sighed heavily sitting on the cold ground. I pull my knees to my chest glad that I wasn't wearing a dress. We were in the convenience stores parking lot. Hence the water I have in my hand.

"Don't kill them." Lucas made a loud whine clearing the silent air.

"I don't want to come to Italy. I like it here."

"I know." His smooth voice calmed me from the adrenaline from earlier. I closed my eyes savoring the sound.

"Can I please stay?" I whisper not wanting the two of them to hear me. They were already watching me like their lives depended on it, and they did.

"You will board a jet in the next hour." His words were final, leaving no room for my protests.

"No.." I trail off smiling when I hear a muffled snicker. He says something in Italian, probably to someone in the room. He sounds angry, I could only imagine his face.

I turn away from the two staring at my to whisper into the phone.

"If I come to Italy you have to teach me Italian."

"Or?" I look up at Sydney. "Or nothing." The thought of Sydney dragging me appeared in my mind.

"Mai." (never) I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Okay. Bye." I hung up on him not knowing what he said. I would've still been going anyways, I missed my family.

"Let's go." I stand getting crazed looks from the two. "She just had a conversation with.."

Lucas didn't finish his sentence, shaking his head. He and Sydney trade nervous looks. I open the car door, sitting in the back seat.

"Guys he's a teddy bear."

VOTE!!

he's backkkk