Part 1- first day✨

It was my first morning at U.A high.  I was walking through the crowded hallways looking for class 1.A.

I was a little lost but I finally see the sign "1.A" all I felt was nervous running all over my body but at the same time I was so excited.

I stood at the entrance to see who was in the classroom before I entered. There were some people but most have not arrived yet.

I took out my phone to pass the time until it was a good time to enter the class. "Move out of my way extra" I heard a grumpy voice say from the side of me.
I look in the direction the voice came from and there stood a tall spike haired blonde kid. He looked at me with a angry look in his red eyes.

"Excuse me?" I mock as I look at him, annoyed.

"I SHOULD'NT HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF DAMMIT, MOVE". He pushed through me with force, almost knocking me down.

"Rude much." I mumbled under my breath but enough for him to hear me.

He stopped dead in his tracks and turned his head "WHAT DID U SAY YOU LITTLE SHIT!?!?"

"I can tell we are gonna have an amazing time together here." I said with a sarcastic voice and look on my face.

"Listen you little shit, I can see that your putting up a tough act and I'll blow that fake smile off your damn face!" He threatened me as he got too close for comfort.

"Your not all that ya know. I could beat in a matter of seconds but I don't waste my time on idiots like you." I scoffed as I walked to my new seat.

As I sat down all I heard was yelling after yelling from that kid. "He never shuts up" I thought to myself.
Soon a red haired boy came up to me and asked if I was alright from that whole 'fight'. I told him I was fine and introduced himself.

"Well, I'm Kirishima. I hope we can be friends!" He said, shaking my hand very firmly.

Soon everyone made there way to class 1.A and chose there seats. The angry blonde sat about 4 seats away from me giving me the angry look .
A yellow haired boy sat in front of me. "hey " he said obviously nervous.

"Hi" I said with a small smile.

"So what's your name? What's your quirk? How old are you ?" He threw questions at me. My eyes grew bigger being nervous from all the questions he kept tossing me.

"Calm down bro you are gonna scare her with all those questions."Kirishima said from next to me.

"I'm (Y/N)" I said while shaking the blondes hand.

"Wow that's a nice name for a such a cute person" the yellow haired boy said.

"Ha- yeah I guess so" I said nervously obviously uncomfortable.

"And your name?" I said with a small smile.
"Kaminari, nice to meet ya" he said grinning big.

I turned my head as I heard the blonde kid yelling at more people. I rolled my eyes turning back around In annoyance. "He's gonna be a real pleasure" I said sarcastically.

Soon enough a man with dark eye bags  wrapped in a yellow sleeping bag comes into the room.

"Hello, I'm shouta Aizawa your home room teacher" he muttered in a monotone voice. He gave us our gym uniforms and told us to head to the field outside.