Now

Why do you need a secret sister?

Well, I'm the leader of my group. Though I have a lot of older people I can look to for help, it would be nice to get an outsider's perspective? Like, someone who will be on my side instead of remaining neutral.

You were gesturing a lot while talking. Motioning to yourself and the air like the person was already there. You placed your hands to your heart when you said 'my side.' Normally, the producer would have asked for another take but with the sincerity of your reply they did not ask you to.

Do you feel like you are not supported otherwise?

No, no I think my opinions are mostly respected in choosing schedules, and that is part of the problem right? I don't feel like I have enough experience on the stage and in life to have this much say.

So you're saying a person who is confident or gives a confident image is important in your secret sister search?

Yeah, I'd agree to that. Confident people are free with their compliments? It may seem insincere to others but I think it shows that they recognize positive qualities in others. Because they are sure in their heart of themselves, they can see others well.

You speak in neutral terms a lot?

That's the nice thing about Korean, hahaha.

"I'm so nervous..." Your hands were pressed on your stomach like that could contain it. Muffled laughter crackled over your phone. Talking on speakerphone may be inconsiderate to your group members, luckily you were home alone today.

So now you were bothering yet someone else with your worries. Since your group mates were out working and could not help you. Krystal crunched on something loudly, the bag she was eating out of crumpling over the phone.
"You still have a day before meeting her, why are you nervous already?"

"Because of the unknown! I have to meet someone in one afternoon and sleep together in the same bed that night!?" You had contacted your seniors who had already appeared on the show. Yeri telling you not to stress out and Hyoyeon reassuring you that whoever you were paired with would look out for you, "You should be proud the producers contacted you, it's been what? A year since debut?"

"What if I misunderstand her because of cultural things?" You said this in English, hoping that she would take you seriously.

Krystal sighed, answering back in a mix of Korean and English, "You're worrying too much. Just have fun, try to get this mystery girl to like you. She could be a friend outside of the company."

"Ugh, fine! This did not help by the way." You grumbled, now feeling hungry after hearing her crunch on chips.

"Then call someone else!" She laughed and the phone disconnected.