They

Dating? I prefer to keep that private Byul had become an expert at curving these question her whole career. RBW was progressive that way and left it up to them to reveal as much as they chose.

Caller: So if you had someone, you would keep it a secret?

Of course, to protect our privacy

Caller: Has there been anyone recently

Is this an interview, Byul scoffed, adjusting her hair to delay her reply. There could be someone like that since that time...

"Could be someone?" You asked in the bathroom where you were finishing your skincare routine. Byul winced from the bed where she was folding the last of the laundry. "Babe, we agreed to keep this away from the public.""Yeah, I know but I don't want people thinking you're available." You came out with a face mask on, carefully tilting your head back so it didn't fall off. "I mean, how could you resist all this." You gestured toward your covered face, laughing when she scooped you up into a hug. "I know I can't," she growled in your ear, tossing you in a heap on the bed. 
🌙

Recovered, but still feeling tired from that three day fever you had endured. You waddled into the broadcasting station, fingers frozen from your trek. You carried a bag full of drinks and snacks to the waiting room decorated with stickers you had applied yourself. A thank you for that day all those weeks ago.

The room was empty, the fluorescent lights illuminating the space which was filled with duffels. The mounted television showed her already on stage, filming the pre-recording for her solo comeback.

Wow, she's cool, you watched her perform for a bit, mouth agape in awe. Maybe you could convince your company to let your group do something similar or at least film a cover video. Your head bobbed to the beat as you unpacked the treats, arranging them on the makeup counter in an attractive way.

The final touch was a small photo you had printed out. It was the night of the music festival, her then purple hair shimmering despite being taken in the hallway of the venue. You put that at the front, hoping that this gesture conveyed your support and appreciation for her. It felt odd to actually show your feelings for her like this but it was the best you could think of without outright telling her.

You had maintained your distance after that unexpected drop in, claiming not wanting to get her sick. But really it was to get her out of your head. Which was impossible for she sent texts asking about your recovery and apologies for not hanging out with you because she was preparing for her comeback.

You threw yourself in your work, filming dance performance videos because you did not appear on broadcast and special content for the fancafe for your fans. Your group mates had noticed your newfound focus, a little scared of you and worried because of it.

Your cheeks light up at the thought of doing something special for her, even if she would only think of it as a supportive gesture. You made the final adjustments, folding the bag you had carried it in and ready to leave when the door opened. You looked up at the television, Byulyi was no longer up there. You froze when she entered the room squeaking out, "Surprise?"

You lowered your arms from the small flourish you had done, feeling shy. Byulyi was dressed in an all brown suit, a cropped leather jacket on top of her ensemble. Your cheeks must have been blazing for she came close, peering at your face, "You're not getting sick again, right?"

You pulled slightly back from her inspection. Heart unable to take the close proximity. "No, I just wasn't expecting to see you."

"Here? In my dressing room?" Her smile made you cringe internally. Right. It's just your friend, calm down. Your winter coat seemed stifling now, wishing you had taken the second to remove it.