No Such things as Secrets

'I can't believe I forgot...'

(Y/N) walks down the dark hallway as she suddenly realizes that she's left her work-process diary in the practice room. She heads back now to go get it.

She is near the room until she notices the brightness coming out from under, 'The practice room seems brightly lit.' "Why's the light on? Is someone there?"

She takes out her keys, unlocking the room with the spare key she was given for emergencies. Only to her surprise, she sees that the practice room had it's lights shut off. 'Weird...I swear the lights were on. Was I imagining things...?'

For an unknown reason, the lights won't turn on. Leaving her to rely on the light from her cell phone. She notices something on the corner of her eyes 'That's weird. Was that planter always there?'

Suddenly, she hears ruffling and feels something moving behind her. 'A burglar?! G-Ghosts?! Wait. There's a weird sound coming from over...'

"...ger..."

She panics internally as she sees a tall, dark figure behind her. Her legs start to give out as she slowly starts to fall down. Until someone seems to catch her, placing their arms around her waist supporting her weight.

"Hey, careful."

(Y/N) looks back to see Yunki's worried face near hers as his gentle yet firm arms pull her closer to him.

"The floors are hard. Be careful."

'Y-Yunki?'

"Wow! Nice catch!" Taehyung then pops out of nowhere as he runs up to the two. Nearly startling the girl as she backs up more into Yunki, causing him to blush from the already so close contact.

'And...Taehyung?!'

The lights suddenly flood the practice room, and everything comes into focus. Some very familiar faces look back at her from beside the planter.

Jeongguk walks towards the small girl with concern in his face, "What are you doing here?"

Jimin runs up to (Y/N)'s side, putting his hand on her shoulder inspecting her, "Manager! Are you okay? You're not hurt, are you?"

"Hey, Taehyung! You can't sneak up on people like that!" Hoseok points accusedly at the younger male, scolding him.

Taehyung's face crumples at the comment. He takes a step closer to her. "I thought I'd scare you if I was too loud. Are you okay?"

"To be honest...It did startle me. It's okay, though."

Taehyung gives her a doubtful look.

Trying to come up with an excuse to save the awkwardness, "I, uh...I really like scary movies! You made me feel like the star of one! It was quite a rush. Really!" She smiles brightly as she excitedly states one of her greatest hobbies. (If you don't like scary movies, just ignore that one.)

Taehyung takes her hands into his, rubbing them in a comforting manner, "...I'm sorry I scared you. Hmmm...next time, I'll just take you to a movie. I love scary movies, too. Okay?" He smiles, meaning he must be feeling better.

'Phew! That's a relief. I don't know what the heck happened, but they all seem closer to each other now!'

"Oh, is this what you're looking for?" Namjun waves her diary, (Y/N) politely takes it back from him. "You left it here, seems pretty important so make sure not to lose it again."

(Y/N) nods her head, "I will, thanks so much for keeping it safe."

She looks up at the clock, seeing as it was WAY past their booked hours. "So, uh...why are you guys here at this hour?"

The room goes quiet. Judging by the guilty glances they're exchanging...(Y/N) suggests they're hiding something.

Hoseok is the first to make an excuse, "I...left something in the practice room."

"What did you forget?" (Y/N) spots the pain relief patches on Hoseok's arms and neck as he tries to come up with an answer.

'I haven't been working them THAT hard...What happened to him?! Something seems weird.'

What catches her eye, is the bundle of sleeping bags  and pillows in the corner of the room.

"Sleeping bags?...Don't tell me you've all been sleeping here?" (Y/N) gets the response by the sheepish looks that they have.

"I mean, it's the first night for some of us...though...we were kinda...sleeping in the storage room before that..." Hoseok states as he give off a sheepish look, along with the rest of the members as they felt they were only stressing her out even more.

'Crap! I messed up. I didn't think far enough ahead!'

(Y/N) catches an idea, "Ah... okay. Listen up. I'll find you guys somewhere to stay, okay?" She starts to feel a sense of determination in her soul. 'I'm going to find a house worthy of BTS!'

The members stare at her dubiously as she leaps into action.

"Where are you going?" Hoseok eyes widen at her sudden actions.

"To find you somewhere to stay for tonight at least!" She quickly sprints out the room. 

"But you're busy already!" Namjun tries to reach out to her but she has already left.

Yunki stands stiffly at his spot by the female's unknown speed, "Gone already...That was quick."

Jeongguk looks down with guilt, "That's why I didn't want to mention we've been sleeping here..."

Jimin smiles sweetly to himself at the thought of their manager caring so much for them, "I think we're in good hands."

"Right? I'm touched..." Taehyung says as he places his hands on his chest.
"We shouldn't have doubted her in the first place, I still feel kind of bad that she now has another thing to worry about for us." Seokjin states with slight guilt on his tone.
"Well either way, we'll find some way to thank her for everything." Hoseok smiles brightly at everyone.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
A/N: sorry that this chapter seems so small, to make up for it I will post another chapter that should be at least slightly longer.