Counter Attack

This was exactly the opposite of what both deities thought they'd find themselves facing.

Floating before them was a being known as an outer-god. A creature from beyond our universe that clearly had some sort of attraction to Y/n.

 A creature from beyond our universe that clearly had some sort of attraction to Y/n

???: "Ah, ahagl ah shugg r'luhhor geb nng?"

Abzu: "Any idea what it just said?"

Ahura Mazda: "Unfortunately I do not speak outer-god."

???: "Vulgtmnah cahf's mg vulgtmnah.  Og vulgtmnah, Y' ahor ymg' goka ya yaah."

Abzu: "We do not speak your tongue, outer-god."

???: "Y' ah shub-niggurath."

Abzu: "I just told-"

Ahura Mazda: "Wait. I think it just told us it's name."

Abzu: "Oh?"

Ahura Mazda: "You just said your name was Shub-Niggurath, yes?"

Shub-Niggurath: "Y' mgepah."

Abzu: "Perhaps we should find a suitable form for it."

Ahura Mazda: "Don't worry about that, I have just the thing. You remember when we were skimming through some of Gudao's manga a few weeks back?"

Abzu: "Yes, I do."

Ahura Mazda: "As it happens, there was a manga in there that had a humanised version of this very outer god."

Shub-Niggurath: "Ahornah Y' mgr'luh fahf ye'bthnk?"

Ahura Mazda then called to Y/n while he helped to put the wyvern scales on the ship.

Ahura Mazda: "Y/n, do you remember that manga that Gudao had in which there was a version of an outer god that had a human form?"

Y/n: "Oh yeah, I know the one, Ane Nare Mono. What about it?"

Edmond: "That Ahura Mazda?"

Y/n: "Yup."

Ahura Mazda: "I need you to envision the outer god in question within your mindscape, the manga version, not the eldritch horror spawn."

Y/n nodded before trying to envision the heroine of that manga, within his mindscape the image came through clearly, gaining the attention of the outer god.

Shub-Niggurath: "fahf ye'bthnk ahor ah.  Mgah'ehye ya ehye y'nah."

With a sudden burst of light, the eldritch horror spawn had vanished and in its place was, well...