Mother Goddess

Everyone was in awe as Y/n had just used some manner of eldritch fuckery to erase the Queen Anne's Revenge from existence.

All fighting onboard the ship ceased in favour of staring at Y/n with a mixture of awe and terror.

Haruna saw the class registry next to Y/n's name change again and her eyes shot wide open.

Haruna: "H- He's... A FOREIGNER CLASS!?!?"

Roman: "What!?"

Da Vinci: "Oh my, this is definitely something to read up on."

Gudako: "Foreigner? The hell kinda class is that?"

Gilgamesh: "They are an existence with a connection to something outside our world. Extra-dimensional beings are usually tied to them. Instead of Berserker where they are consumed by madness, Foreigner embraces that madness and envelops it, becoming an entirely more dangerous existence."

Gudao: "I want one!"

Gilgamesh: "State your name, Foreigner! I know you have Y/n hostage in there!"

Y/n sighed before the wind kicked up around Gilgamesh. He then felt a hand on his shoulder. He spun with a sword drawn and found himself face-to-face with the goddess with a thousand young.

Chiyo: "Hello."

Ophelia: "Where did-?"

Chiyo: "I'm just projecting myself. My real self's in that boy's mindscape. It's rather spacious, y'know."

Edmond: "So you're a foreign god?"

Chiyo: "Yes. My name in this form is Chiyo. My true name however, is Shub-Niggurath. I am the goat goddess with a thousand young. Most know me as the one who spawned the one that spawned Cthulhu. I'm his grandmother in a sense."

Gilgamesh: "Tch, not just any parasite, but a genuine descendant of the prime parasite himself."

Chiyo: "Hey, Azathoth ain't too bad when ya get to know him. The crippling insanity's the only bad part about knowing him. He's genuinely a good guy... for a formless tenticular eldritch horror spawn as Y/n would put it."

The others were hesitant about getting anywhere near Chiyo, until Hektor tried to make a break for it.

Chiyo: "Ng ahagl ahornah ymg' ah bug, mgepog shuggoth?"

Hektor's eyes widened as he was caught in a net of black webs.

Chiyo: "Pay close attention now, Y/n. Big sis Chiyo's gonna give a demonstration of what you'll be able to do soon~."

Chiyo turned her attention back to the struggling trojan hero before clenching her fist and tightening the webs around him.

Hektor: "Damn... It..."

Achilles: "Wait."

Chiyo: "Hm?"

Achilles: "Hektor can lead us to the one in charge here, can't he?"

Odysseus: "I can do so just as easily and with far greater accuracy."

Chiyo: "I can look into people's memories, that includes servants."

Everyone: "That's because you're an alien."

Drake: "... We'll need all the help we can get. If this chick's willin' to help us out. I say we let 'er. Besides, she's part of Y/n over there, so I see no reason for distrust."

Ahura Mazda then spoke up in his serene tone.

Ahura Mazda: "Indeed. The fact that miss Chiyo didn't simply take over Y/n's body entirely, like she could have done so easily, should be proof that we can trust her."