Mother Berserker

Y/n's eyes opened slowly as he woke from his sleep. He had been dreaming of home, of Fuyuki.

He washed his face in the sink before pulling on a tight-fit t-shirt and some jeans. He then walked into the hall and headed to the summoning room. He already summoned and made contracts with some pretty badass servants in Okeanos, but he wanted to see who else would come through. He passed by Medusa's room on his way. Medusa herself called out to her master for help as Euryale and Stheno kept her pinned so they could brush her hair.

Y/n however, found it funnier to leave them to it. As he entered the summoning room, the circle lit up. Y/n held his hand over the circle as it spun to life. The circle then rose and split into three as it glowed a rainbow colour. He then felt someone take his hand and he opened his eyes. He was met by a woman with a kind smile and extremely long black hair.

???: "Ara? I've finally been summoned."

Y/n was rooted to the spot as the woman smiled at him and gently embraced him, burying his face in her cleavage.

???: "Berserker servant. I am Minamoto no Raikou. It's a pleasure to finally meet you, master."

Y/n of course was confused as to why this berserker was so unlike any other berserker he had ever met

Y/n of course was confused as to why this berserker was so unlike any other berserker he had ever met. Heracles did nothing but roar while Lancelot was basically the human equivalent of an angry chihuahua, just much bigger and louder.

Yet here was this berserker who's voice was soft and relaxing, like that of a mother comforting her child.

Raikou: "You seem tired, master. Is there something wrong?"

Y/n: "N- No. It's nothing, Berserker. I just woke up not too long ago."

Raikou: "Please, just call me Raikou."

Raikou could tell by the telepathic link to her master that asking him to call her mother would be a bad move, as such she resigned to keeping her maternal instincts suppressed.

Y/n: "I don't understand how you're a berserker, Raikou. I mean, you're soft spoken and you certainly don't act like the other berserkers I've met."

Raikou: "Ah, I suppose my madness enhancement is incredibly low. But, if I may, what other berserkers do you know?"

Y/n: "Heracles, Lancelot, Bunyan, Asterios, Eric Bloodaxe, Darius III and... I think that's it. Oh! Wait, Caligula and Lu Bu Fenxiang."

Raikou: "Well no wonder you're surprised. From what I know of that lot they're all incredibly rough-spoken."

Y/n: "Yeah, considering that Lancelot's my servant it makes things... Loud in the mornings."

Raikou raised an eyebrow before her master held his hand over the summoning circle again.

Raikou: "You shouldn't summon again, master. At least not now, it'll put too much strain on you since you're so tired, you should just get some more rest for now."