Chapter 9

Gulf's POV

I took a picture of this cute sandwich. I really can't help but smile.

He was online on messenger so I sent him a message.

"Thanks for this Mew. This is so cute."

He replied in a split second.

"Hope you liked it. thanks to Mr. Google."

"I like it.  Now focus on your class. Our prof is here. 😊"

I put my phone back in my bag and just listened to the discussion.

I woke up because of someone continuously shaking my back.

"WHAAAAATTTT?" It's annoying.

"Wake up dear,its already lunch time." Becca woke me up.

"Holy shit! Tell me how long I've been a
sleeping?"

"Well our class started at eight and just five minutes after, you were already sleeping and now its past 12 already. Do the Math Gulf. You're sleeping comfortably during our two subjects."

"and you know I hate Math.What a nice friend. You should have wake me up." I told Becca.

"Ehem." Mew faked a cough.

Oh fuck. Mew heard it.

"So you told me to focus on my class while you're comfortably sleeping during yours?" He chuckled.

"Funny. Why are you here Mew?" I asked him.

"To have lunch with you of course." Becca just raised her eyebrow on her brother.

"Sure, Becca where do you want to eat?" I asked my bestfriend instead.

"Anywhere you want."Becca answered.

"Who told you you're coming sister?"

"Then let Gulf choose.. nevermind..it seems that he is confused now to who is his priority." She pouted her lips.

"Come here drama queen. It's always you,okay?" I love Becca so much. She is very real.

"Gulf, what do you want to eat?" Why is his voice so sweet?

"How about you,Mew?what do you want to eat?" I asked him back.

"Okay. I'm not going with you anymore. You both are so annoying. Now I feel that I'm really single. . . Gulf can you just buy me anything, I really lost my appetite." Becca pouted her lips and crossed her arms on her chest.

"Are you sure?" I asked Becca.

"She's sure,Gulf. Just take a nap here sister. I'll buy you anything. . . . C'mmon?"  Mew said it as if she really wants Becca not to come with us.

~~~~~~
We were already in the cafeteria. I just stayed here on our table waiting him to grab some foods for the both of us. I can't help but stare at him as he walked his way towards me.
He really catches the attention of everyone with his looks.
I wonder if he is really a real person, because he looks someone who comes out straight from a manga.

"Here's for you baby." I covered his mouth right away and he just laughed at me.

"Why,is it wrong to call my friend 'baby'?"  He asked me laughing.

"So you usually calls your friend,that? Hmmn."

He bent over slightly to me. "No,this is the first time I am calling anyone 'baby'." I got chills as he whispered these words straight to my ear.

"Flirt." I hissed.

"I love flirting with you."

"Shut up,what if someone hears you?" I told him. He is not careful with his words.

"Better then." He sat down beside me.

"Mew,I thought we are clear about hiding it first?" I am worried that he might spill it right away.

"Okay. Sorry.. I'll be careful but if I'm the one to choose, I will love to tell it to everyone." He replied and now I'm feeling guilty.

"Just give me some time." He nodded.

"Now eat baby." He whispered the last word to me.

I glared at him.

"What? No one heard it. Don't tell me it is not allowed also..you are being too much."

"Just focus on what you're eating. And don't stare at me. I can't focus Mew." He just laughed.

"Let me buy Becca's food..stay here okay?" He gently tapped my shoulder.

~~~~
"So how's your lunch with your new guy?" Why is this guy pops up anywhere?

"Don't sit there. That's Mew's seat." I calmly asked him.

"He's not...."

"Move. That's my place." Mew cut him off.

"Oops. My bad." Joss answered.

"Why are you here?" Mew asked him.

"I saw my 'friend' alone so I thought of eating with him.I didn't know you're there. Anyway love I mean Gulf, you free tonight?Our teammates will visit my unit. I told them you're near the place so they asked me to make sure you'd come." Joss invited me.

"I'll text you later. How about Mild? Is he coming?" I asked.

"I'll make sure he'd come. I know you miss him."

"Okay. We'll eat now Joss. Take your lunch also. Go." Joss left and I met Mew's glare.

"Don't tell me you're planning to go to his place?" He asked me.

"Hmn. I don't know because I am always sleepy. I want to sleep after class."
I answered him. Looking at him,it seems that he is feeling uneasy.

"Then just sleep. We have a class tomorrow. You can meet them some other time." He suggested.

"Is that really your only reason?" I smirked. This guy is jealous or I'm just assuming things.

"Since I think you have an idea why I don't want you to go there,then don't go." He is really serious. "Hey, I said don't go."

"No need to repeat. I heard it." But I want to see my friend Mild.

"Then why are you not answering?"

"I want to meet my friend, Mild. It's been how many months since I last saw him." I answered him. He looks disappointed.

"So you really want to go there?" I nodded twice. "Okay. It's your choice. Of course I can't stop you. I'm not in the right position to ask you." Why am I feeling guilty. He really looks sad. I saw him putting back the plates on the tray.

"Are you done? Let's go." Mew asked me. I felt like he really is not cool with it.

"Mew?" He just look at me with his blank face.

"Go with me instead. I'll introduce you to Mild."

I saw how his face expression changed from sad to being excited.

"But I'm an outsider."

"No you're not because you're my special someone." He blushed. Mew is very easy to read. "And my gender is not a secret to them. So I'll have no problem bringing you there."

"Okay. I'll go with you baby." There he goes with calling me baby again.