Pulled in two

When I heard Isaac was in Room 243, I stay another night at the hospital. I told them, I was his only emergency contact. So, I stayed and I didn't sleep and I only left when The Sheriff pulled me out.

I slept at the Station, and went wherever he did. I graduated early, so I didn't have to worry about school. We also got the same text from Stiles.

From: Big Brother Stiles

Am ok. Please don't look for me. Be back soon.

I woke up to Deputy Parrish coming in, he needed a signature from Sheriff Stilinski. Agent Mccall came in too, and that's when I left. I kissed The Sheriff goodbye and went to change into my scrubs, duty called.

Parrish stopped me before I made it out the door. "Hey where are you headed?"

"The hospital. My boyfriend is in the ICU and I work there."

"Oh, you're boyfriend?" He looked a little disappointed, he scratched his head and looked at his feet.

I tensed him a little, "Parrish? I've got to get to work, was there something you wanted to say?"

He blushed and looked back up to me, "Nope, just that you might see me around. The Sheriff asked me to watch out for you."

"Great, you can bring me lunch on my break," I say to him and walk outside. I didn't know why I felt like I knew him, but I did. I trusted him completely, yet I'd never seen him before in my life.

When I got to the hospital, I checked on Isaac first. He had burns up and down his right side. I pushed his hair back and kissed him. Through the day I kept checking on him, just pecking into the room, but he wasn't healing.

I texted Derek and Scott, but they didn't know either. I finally took went on my break. I sat outside on the bench, I was usually on. Then, I heard a honk. "Hey! You eat lunch yet?" It was Perrish.

He parked his car and I walked over to it and got in. "I didn't know what you liked, so I brought a mixture of things."

"You know I was kind of teasing, you didn't have to bring me lunch." I opened the bag to see all kinds of different snacks.

"I wanted to."

"You do know, I have a very sick boyfriend right inside, right?" I ask rasing an eyebrow and eating an apple slice.

"I know-"

"Deputy Parrish, we need you at the high school."

He looked at me, "It's ok, I'll probably see you at the Station later." I grabbed the bag of food he brought me and got out of the car. I watched him pulled out of the parking lot.

As I walked back into the hospital, an ambulance pulled up. "I have a male here, late thirty to forties, shot with an arrow in his midsection."

"Coach?"

"Isleen! Somebody I trust."

"I got this one," I said as we wheeled him in. "You're gonna be fine, Coach. We just gotta get you up to surgery." I did his pre-op interview and continued to reassure him as he went in.

I was called down to the ER, because of the explosion at the Sheriff's Station. I was there all night. When I finally got home, I fell asleep right on my bed, not even bothering to change from my scrubs.

I woke up to someone shaking me. It was Stiles, I didn't register at first, but I grabbed him and pulled him to hug me. "We have to talk."

"What do you mean you're going to Eichen?" I asked.

"It's only 72 hours."

"And I'm going to talk to a specialist tomorrow, in LA." The Sheriff said.

I didn't know what to say, "I won't be able to hurt anyone in there." Stiles said. "I can't hurt you." He hugged me.

"You haven't hurt me."

"Not yet. If I get out, you can hunt me down and you make sure I never get out of there again." He whispered in my ear.

I spent the next few days at the hospital, I couldn't think about plotting against Stiles or the Nogistune. Lydia even offered to let me stay over and hang out with me. When I wasn't with her, I was with Isaac. He still wasn't healing and I didn't know what to do.

I told my sister I just needed a few days to think and worry about my dying boyfriend. They wouldn't let me see my dad or Derek, even after I begged Parrish. Stiles was gone again, and I had no idea what I was going to do.