Chapter 35

| Stuck with a dangerous man named Ming Chen |

I could hear the feminine scream from Linjie but it was to no avail, nothing happened and it just made things more serious.

He was so close to me I could almost count his lashes, so close I could feel the heat radiating out of his body and I'm so close I could almost faint at the sight of him.

His eyes were ablaze in heat, lips pursed in a smile that can also be described as a smirk making me feel a bit edgy as I stand right at him.

"So..." he draws the word longer making my heart beat collapse and then revived in just a second. "It's just the two of us"

I gulp in anxiousness, I couldn't even face him and have my eyes avoid his engrossed stare.

"Ming Chen....we can't" I croaked out, slightly in thirst for water.

"Why my Feng-er?" He said seductively as he took a strand of my hair and played with it.

My eyes was drawn to his pale long bony fingers, it was slightly rough tot he touched, probably due to him holding a weapon from his ongoing film.

"We c-can't"

I grew more nervous at his action where he suddenly took a step and almost bump into me. Thankfully I was a bit clear headed and had the time to step back but to my fear, he step once more and then another until I was against the wall.

I think I just got kabedon by him, what the actual hell? Did I just got- I saw him smirking at my right and I look at it.

My fear just got up when I saw him looking at the bed with such intense stare. It was just five steps away from the wall and it is not helping.

At all.

"Ming Chen, s-stop" I said stuttering, my heart just got more frenzied than ever and I was feeling a bit too much sensations.

"Why should I stop, hm?"

Why your sister!

"Just because!" I insisted without reason and he just smirked furthermore aggravating me.

"Why?"

He repeated and I wanted to smack his smirking face so bad but my body couldn't even move, it's as if he's the one controlling my body.

He then proceeds to take a step closer to me and I immediately let out a squeal. I almost plastered myself to the wall and when a second pass, and then another, I opened my eyes.

He was gone.

I look at my left, he's not here and then to my right- he's there, laying on the bed like a king. His hands were propped on his neck and his eyes gazed at me with a knowing look on his face.

My cheek felt like it was slap and I felt, no, I knew I had lost face today. I almost wanted to fly out in rage but eventually settle my fury. Because of that, I took a deep breath before roaring at him.

"Perverted scum! Die you shameless rogue!"

I took a pillow and smashed it on his face before he leaped with pearls of laughter. If this was a different situation, this scene would be great for lovers who are simply playing together but no, this is war.

So I tackled him down before punching him into his stomach, it was not light I'm telling you and proceeds to take my weapon and smack him in the face.

"Stop- Feng-er- stop, ow! Not my face- ow!" I repeatedly slap him with my pillow without mercy.

"Be thankful that it's just a pillow or else I'll really disfigure your face!" I threatened him before getting off of him and lay on the king sized bed.

I was breathing heavily after that storm and had finally managed to tamper down the rage on my chest before sleeping.

Of course it wasn't that easy especially in this situation where my boyfriend, who have such a playful hands and a very colorful mind that made me unable to sleep.

So I opened my eyes and met his gaze, he too was breathless and sporting an exhausted look. Great, that's what I'm aiming for.

"What?" I slightly hissed, like a bristled animal that's waiting for someone to attack on it.

"Well, I'm just admiring my girlfriend's pretty face"

Wow. I can't believe him, he honestly too thick faced to say that after making a fool out of me earlier.

"Ha, very funny"

"You're pretty" he just simply stated as if it was so obvious and proceeds to scoot closer to my side and continued. "I like how your face stains with paint, I love the smell of flowers and paint on you, I like how you always fight with me and never back out from any of it and mostly, I'm very happy that you're finally my girlfriend"

Well, I couldn't honestly be angered at his words because it definitely dispels all the anger I got from earlier. But it doesn't mean that I'm forgiving him, not that easy boy!

"Hmph" I coyly acted before he kissed my forehead.

"Hm, my Feng-er is acting spoiled, do you want me to spoil you?" I feel the heat coming in my cheeks before pursing my lips.

His eyes were sparkling, I imagined it was the same as when he finally land a role on a film or drama. His lips were spread out, just like the first time we met as he teased me with his aggravating words. The way his eyes held mine and just my whole being everytime it's just the two of us, the sweet flowery words he used to say and his kisses, his sweet kisses that always makes me crave for more.

He didn't wait for my words of confirmation, just one look and he'll know the ignited heat in my eyes. He held my cheeks with his large and warm palm before leaning down to kiss me.

It always feels like our first kiss, the build up of emotions where we can only recognize the anticipation and elation. How my eyes closed eagerly as I wait for his lips to met mine and how I grip his waist, wrinkling his shirt and lifting my feet to meet his lips.

It wasn't like what the books told you, making you feel like a kiss was magical, sort of, by not really. You know those term, fireworks lighting up in your eyes, butterflies scrambling your insides no, it was just a simple act of love.

It was something that I had yet to desire in my recent single years and when I had finally tasted it, it was worth the wait.

Fine, just this once, I'm forgive you.

Notes:

Kabedon, this is a situation in which a guy slams his hand against the wall, pinning a girl against it.
Your sister, a kind of rude slang and casual insult.
To fly into a rage out of humiliation; to be shamed into anger.

***
Hello people! School starts now and yep, it didn't work out as I imagine it to be. I woke up very early and it didn't work, yep, our teacher went MIA! Ai, just, let's just hope it works!

Anyway, thank you people for the votes and reads!!! Stay safe as always!

Please do VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!