Family

>>Third Person (We're gonna skip to when they are Teddy's guardians because im *Lazy* this is 3 years later, there will be another time skip in this just saying.)

"Time to wake up, Blue" Draco hummed, rubbing the boy's back as he slept on his stomach. "Your sister comes home today" Draco told him and he sat up and squeaked. "Really! Lily is coming home?" He asked and Draco lifted him up. "Yep, and you'll get to hold her" Draco said, and Teddy giggled "I can't wait!" he wiggled his legs a bit in Draco's arms and he kissed his head.

"Lets get your dressed, wolf boy" Draco teased, setting him down in his chair that was in the toddler's room and he giggled. "Hawwy said you couldn't call me Wolf Boy" Teddy told him as Draco picked his clothes out. "Well, Harry isn't here right now so Draco can do what he likes" He said and Teddy stuck his tongue out and Draco did the same.

"What are you wanting for breakfast hmm?" Draco asked, taking his sleep shirt off and helping him get dressed. "Eggies!" He said and Draco kissed his forehead. "Already hyper, lets go make eggs then. No clue how you suddenly go so much energy" "I'm happy!" Teddy giggled, skipping to the kitchen from his bedroom which was downstairs.

Draco and Harry decided after the practice of having Teddy for about 3 years and lessons from Molly they decided they'd like to get a surrogate and see if they can have a child of their own too. But considered Teddy as a brother. "Hi Mamma and Papa" Teddy waved to the picture of Remus and Tonks on the wall like he does every morning and Draco helped him onto his stool so he could help.

"You're getting so big already, don't grow up on me so fast" Draco said, watching the little boy whisk the egg mixture in a bow- not efficiently but he was doing it. "can I pour it this time?" he asked and Draco chuckled "of course, come here" Draco picked him and and held him by the pan and he slowly poured the eggs into the warm pan and it bubbled a tiny bit. Teddy giggled and clapped. "Good job, not even one spill!" Draco praised him and set him back down on the floor.

The little boy took the bowl and whisk to the sink and put it inside- not being able to see over the counter but still made it in. "You'll get taller soon, then you can start doing the dishes" Draco teased as he climbed back on his stool to watch Draco cook.

Draco didn't expect to get so attached to Teddy so quickly, they connected very easily and Teddy learns quite fast. Draco really loves him and Teddy is very clingy when it comes to Draco since he's the one home most of the time, Harry became an Auror and they usually like to keep him in the office a lot but he's thinking about changing from that cause he wants to spend more time with his kids.

Draco helped Teddy sit in the chair after helping him wash his hands and gave him his breakfast. "Enjoy, baby. I'm going to clean up from dinner last night" Draco said, kissing his head and going into the connected kitchen and washed the dishes.

"Guess who's home" Harry's voice said from the front hallway, it was gentle and Draco smiled- wiping his hands. "Welcome home you two, look at this angel" Draco chuckled, going over to Harry and the sleeping baby in his arms. "Lily!" Teddy giggled, coming over to see her too. "come sit on the couch, did you finish breakfast?" Draco asked Teddy and he nodded.

"good boy, come on" He said and they went to the living room and Teddy waiting excitedly to hold her. "Be very gentle, hold her head- yep just like that" Harry said slowly handing him the small baby and Teddy shifted his arm and she moved her head onto his chest instead. She opened her eyes slowly and looked up at Teddy, making little noises. "She likes you already" Draco hummed, sitting down next to him and Harry sat on the other side.

"You're a big brother now, you have the job of protecting her" Draco hummed and Teddy smiled down at the little girl. She had very pretty eyes- one eyes was a shiny blue and the other eye was also blue but half of the iris was green. The doctors did tests on her and it was a genetic mutation of both Draco and Harry's genes that crossed- and when she would get older she'd most likely have Harry's eye sight.