Authors Note

Hey guys!

So as some of you know I published Ace De Luca and I said that I would take the story down once.

One of the main reasons why I am taking Ace De Luca down is because of the consistent comparing and accusations that people have made saying I copied other authors work, which is false as I have explained many times. Its would just be easier for me to take it down rather than having people spread false accusations.

These first few chapters are excepts of the published version of Ace De Luca. If you have already read the original version of Ace De Luca please don't spoil it for others because I want new readers to experience what old readers have experienced when reading.

Ace De Luca will not be published on Wattpad, only on Amazon, Kindle, & Kindle Unlimited.

This published version has receive a lot of edits and changes from the many versions before.

It's been edited professionally and I have also added and got rid of a lot such as characters, plots, MAJOR PLOTS, etc.

Love you all and thank you for the millions and millions amount of support you all have shown me. I am truly grateful.

Ace De Luca is now available for purchase on Amazon!

jaclin marie 🤍

–––

Aria White is known as the most skilled assassin in the underground world. Her father is known for being one of the top five most powerful illegal bosses.

Ace De Luca on the other hand is a whole different game. He is ruthless, controlling, and almost as lethal as fire. He likes to play games with people before he breaks them into the palm of his hand.

Both Ace and Aria cross paths unexpectedly but when a flame lits between them, will they both get burned?

–––

Copyright
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain mother no commercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission, request to write to the publisher.

Started: July 29, 2020
Finished: September 5, 2020
Fully Edited: January 24, 2022
Published: February 23, 2022